Topic: Packers- VS Bears

Gavin and Percy, Packers on tonight then play the Bears on the 13th. Oh, yeah!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Packers- VS Bears

Oh yeah indeed Momma!!!!!! Personally, I can't wait for it!!!! Just watched my Bears batter the Colts and I'm a very happy bunny tonight! Now we've got a real offence IMO, no longer putting it all on the D to pull us through tight games.

However.....I should add, I was screaming at the Tv after the very first play and drive, then the second drive......then after that, I calmed down! smile

Happy chappy here right now and your Pack is on at the moment. Thursday will be a good game!! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Sadly the Bills started predictably with a loss with 3 INTs that looked like high school passes.  Good thing I got to watch Serena win the US Open!!

*sigh*

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Chica.....Most of my family are Jets fans so they were loving it.....I'm a Giant fan molded by my Dad...I had the Bills defense in my Fantasy Football league and they only put up 2 points! Stevie Johnson on the other hand did fairly well....I think they will get better and win quite a few games...what can you say about the Jets not 1 touchdown in pre season....and then they explode sorry it was on your Bills...
Your fellow Chica

I have learned to let it all go....I am much more Zen about football then in the past.  Thanx for commiserating with me Chica!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.