Topic: Here I am!

Me talking about CC on the local news.
http://www.waff.com/story/19483397/cancer-sky-diver

They did ok, but did edit a lot of stuff.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: Here I am!

GREAT JOB!!! You will win this battle!
Lots of prayers-Cathy
P.S. Sooo glad you aren't jumping, was very worried about you doing that, just didn't sound healthy LOL!!!

Yes, there you are, Tiff and I can say I knew you when......good job, well done!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Tiff...the press has it's own agenda when reporting a story. I am happy to see that the focus was on you and your incredible desire to fight this disease.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I thought it was great!  Good job!

-Susie

That's was so awesome Tiff! You did a great job! Loved seeing you and the kids in real life! Hugs. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Great job Tiff!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Awesome Tiff!  smile

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Great stuff Tiff!!!!! Just wish that I was able to watch the video. I get the message that the video is unavailable. I guess that it can't be viewed outside of the US. sad

You rock Tiff!!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Now it says that this website no longer exists. Hopefully just a problem for us over here and that the link still exists for you guys over there.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Brilliant, Tiffany big_smile. Gavin, have you seen the link Marion put up? I was able to watch that.

Julia xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

It seems to be working now for me, just watched it Julia!

Great stuff Tiff!!!

Hugs,

Gavin