Topic: Anyone for Tennis?

Well done Andy!!! What a great game! Did anyone else watch the final last night? Watched it and was so happy with the outcome. To lose 4 slam finals and then win the 5th one against Djokovic, superb! Nearly 5 hours and 5 sets later we have our first Brit in 76 years to win a slam since Fred Perry in 1936! But hey, how could he lose this one??? After all, he did have 007 supporting him from the crowd!

Gaun yersel Andy, well done lad!!!! First of many now me thinks! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Anyone for Tennis?

I was following it online because I was at school (obviously not paying attention!).  I like having someone whose name I can pronounce win smile
Love tennis.  Did you watch the women's final?  that was incredible too!  Good year for the us open.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Tut tut Randi, obviously not paying attention in class indeed! wink

But hey, you were paying attention to the game though!!

Like you I love tennis and struggle with some of the names as well! I caught some of the womens match and that was a cracker too! Serena is just awesome is she not!

Andy always said that he thought one day he would win the US Open as that is one of his fav tournaments.

Looking forward to next year now!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin...I thought that Andy Murray is intending to retire from tennis?

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

No no, I think you are confusing him with Andy Roddick.  One is a Brit, one an American. 

oh and I think that Roddick is much cuter smile  Just sayin.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks, Randi.  Thanks for the correction.  Have to find a picture two compare the cuteness or lack thereof.  You make me laugh.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER