Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As the Jewish High Holy Days approach I don't think it hurts to wish anyone a Happy and Healthier year! We start sending out our greeting about now.......

Whether you celebrate or not, it is always wonderful to have good thoughts and wishes.

When you look into your heart
as the new year starts, may you discover
a new sense of possibility,
a new belief in the gifts you have to share,
and a renewed commitment to your faith
and your dreams.
Everything wonderful and new-that's what
you're being wished at this special time
of year.

On Rosh Hashanah, it is written...
On Yom Kippur, it is sealed.
May it be written and may it be sealed
that you have a New Year that brings
fulfillment and happiness, peace and prosperity -
all of life's very best things.

Have a Happy
Healthier New Year

Love
Elaine Sardina (Lainy)

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

l'shana tova Lainy!  May your New Year be filled with many blessings and good times.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

And to you too Lainy!!

Thank you!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

To Lainy and to all a l'shana tova and may we all be inscribed for a good year in the book of life.

Arthur Schwartz

Hi Art and thank you and a  l'shana tova to you and yours. Most of all a healthier year! To be honest we had our dinner last night as some could not be with us tonight. Now I shall tease Gavin. I made: Matzo Ball soup and it was so good! We also had apples and honey, Challah Bread, Apricot glazed chicken, my daughter requested Noodle Kugel instead of potatoes, Green beans, Mini sweet/sour meatballs Grandson request) and a chocolate whipped cream cake and fruit! Yumo. You see, Gavin loves menus and hearing what all we have to eat. One of these days I will get him over here from Dundee! Have a wonderful Holiday. BTW, if you have not heard Barbra Streisand sing Avinu Malkenu, go to U Tube and take a listen. It is so hauntingly beautiful!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hmmm..........

Drops in to this thread, see's all of this lovely, amazing sounding food that Lainy is eating and I am not so I leave.......

Drools from the mouth and says Goodbye, I'm outa here!!!

LOL!

Seriously Lainy, you know that I would love all of that food!!! smile

Chocolate whipped cream cake......is that the one with about a gazillion layers??? I bet that it is!!!

And one of these days you will get me over there for sure!!! smile

Enjoy all of your New Year celebrations!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

L'Shana Tova to Lainy and to everyone else.

May this new year bring peace, love and - most of all - better health.

Thank you, Eli, and back at you!!!  From your mouth to God's ears on the good health!

Happy Holidays to all my Jewish friends!! Lainy- The food sounds delish. Enjoy your time with your family!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks, Pamela. Cute one: Yesterday my brother called me from Chattanooga and I said, "do you realize that this is the year 5773 in Judaism?" He says, where did all the time go so quickly. I fell off the chair laughing!