Topic: Clear Scans!

It's official, received call from Dr Estfan from Cleveland Clinic today that the PET/CT scan show now signs of the tumor.  This is a miracle. He reminded us many times that the treatments my mom was receiving was palliative and the only way to cure was surgery. Surgery was not an option for her due to the location of the tumor. He did caution us that it could come back, but she is cancer free at this time and that's is good enough for us.  Thanks everyone always for your support!

Anna

Re: Clear Scans!

Hi pak,

This is stunning news!!! Superb and thanks so much for sharing it with us all!! Cancer free at this time? Yep, like you I'd say that is good enough too!!! Brilliant stuff, very very happy for you and your mum!!!

Hugs to you and your mum,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you!  we are so very happy, feels like a dream after such a horrible past year.

Anna

Dear Anna, as usual Cancer free is music to my ears. Such good news and looking forward to more good reports. Who gives a rats patootie about caution, relish and enjoy the good news. YIPPEE!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I personally LOVE posts that are entitled "clear scan"!!  Congrats to your Mom and may she have many more clear scans and happy days!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Anna - oh my gosh! what wonderful news!!  Give your mom a big hug from me.

xxoo
Betsy

Thanks so much everyone for your encouragement!
Hey Betsy, hope you are doing well.

Anna

Anna...Congratulations on a wonderful report. Palliative or not - it is huge to be cancer free.  Enjoy. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

We NEED stories like this! Thank you so much for sharing!
Another proof that palliative is just a word invented to try to put us in boxes, and we DO NOT belong in boxes!! Life is not black or white.
<3
Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

AWESOME!!!!! I hope this so much for my dad someday.He is going to the Seidman cancer center in Cleveland!!! Good news indeed Neighbor.Cause for celebration!!!!!

Anna,
This truly is a miracle from above.
Hugs to you and your Mom.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider