Topic: Hello again special people

It is with absolute complete and utter joy I can say my latest scan is clear .... I have now been clear for four months.   To all you special people who have supported me I thank you sooooooo much and to those of you who are going through the CC nightmare roller coaster, don't ever give up hope, be strong and laugh every day.   With love to each and every one you.  xxxxx

.... because I can ....

Re: Hello again special people

Sandie...Congratulations on the clear scan; thank you for sharing.  This is the kind of news that warms our hearts and souls; spreads hope to those touched by this cancer and unites us in the fight against this disease.
A big cyber hug is heading your way.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Sandie, all I can say is YIPPEE! What a great way to start this weekend! My biggest wish is for all this good news to continue for you and for you to enjoy, enjoy!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Sandie,

What great news indeed!!! Congratulations and thanks very much for sharing it with everyone here!! We sooo love hearing this type of news very much indeed! Thanks again.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Sandie,

That is fabulous news, thanx for sharing!  May you have many many more clean scans!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Sandi,
Wonderful news! Here's to continued clear scans.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider