Topic: Happy 90th Mom! I raised just over $2000.00 and runnin in a tutu!

Today would be my mom's 90th birthday... it's a bitter sweet day. I have raised just over $2000.00 in just over 2 weeks (to date) in memory of my mom. My friend and i have spent the day making tu tu's in CC Fundation colors and are decorating shirts to wear tomorrow for the Hunstville Half Marathon tomorrow.... (please don't sue me for using the CC image..... we want to represent!) Pics of finished product to come if i can figure out how to post. We are not going to win so we might as well have fun and bring some awareness.

More later!

Re: Happy 90th Mom! I raised just over $2000.00 and runnin in a tutu!

Dear MMKing, I am laughing my --- off picturing the Tutus! OMG what a stitch, can't wait to see pictures. And to raise that much money we are greatful. Good job, well done! What a Birthday gift for your Mom! I bet she is laughing too!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Run Complete! I got first in Tu Tu division and my friend got second! (ha ha there was no one else in tu tus ;-)
I cant figure out how to post a picture... ;-( anyone?  Lainey, i am happy to email you a pic so you can laugh more of your XXX off ;-)  Monday i can ask Rick to help me post pictures unless there is another way...
xox to all.

I would love to see it!!!       lainy65@yahoo.com

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great job, mmking.  Can't wait for Rick to help you out with posting the picture.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER