Topic: Prayers needed for CAT scan on October 5th

Hi Everyone,

I go to the Cleveland Clinic on Friday for a CAT scan to see if the steriotactic radiation and chemo worked on the current two liver tumors. Please pray it worked and there are no new ones.  I truly appreciate all of the love and support you all provide.
Hugs, Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Prayers needed for CAT scan on October 5th

Lisa....You can count on it.  You have a tidal wave of support heading your way.  Fingers are crossed and everything crossable too.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lisa, ask and you shall receive. I am crossing everything I have from the eyes downward in hopes of good news on Friday! Hugs, prayers, thoughts and love sailing your way.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi, Lisa,
I will pray for you to nite.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Hi Lisa,

You don't even have to ask. I pray for you all the time. I hope so much that your tumors are gone. Try not to get too worked up before the scan. I know that is nearly impossible. Take care, dear friend.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Prayers are being sent my friend!!!

Hi Lisa,

You got it! Tons and tons of positive thoughts headed your way from over here! And my fingers are crossed for you for the best possible news from your CT scan on Friday. Let us know how it goes and know that we are all thinking of you loads.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Sure thing, Lisa.  Let us know how it goes.

-Susie