Topic: The Northern Lights over Scotland last night!

Some great pics of this amazing phenomenon that were taken last night from different parts of Scotland and I just thought I'd share them here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-19883715

I should have been out with my camera last night, but it was cold and I was snoozing at the time!

They say it will be seen again tonight....but it is still cold and I will again be snoozing at the time no doubt!!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: The Northern Lights over Scotland last night!

Gavin, awesome, thanks for that. I know you will be snoozing UNLESS you had something good to eat while watching! Think I don't know my son from another mother???

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

How beautiful is that?  Thanks, Gavin, for sharing this.  Sure you want to be snoozing tonight?
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Ha Momma! You know me too well! But no, nothing good to eat here so I won't be watching I guess, snoozing it is me thinks!

And Marion, yes it is most beautiful indeed! It's hard for us here in the city to see these sights when they happen. I think that they call it light pollution from all of the streetlights etc in the cities and you need clear skies to see the Northern Lights. All of these pics were taken from outside of the cities in the countryside where it is open and clear. Also, many of them were taken in the middle of the night so alas, I think I will just have to snooze instead tonight and see if there are more pics from tonight on the internet tomorrow! What would we all do without the internet!! smile

Hopefully I will have more pics to post tomorrow!

Hugs to you both and time for some snoozing here soon me thinks!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks, Gavin...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks Marion! And zzzzzzzzzzzz's to you too, in about 8 or 9 hours time me thinks!

Hugs and zzzzzzzz's!

Gavin

Just don't check on me, Gavin.
For those that don't know: Gavin checks the website to see if I am logged in late at night mainly, passed 12am.  He then sends me "go to bed" reminders.

Good night, dear Gavin.  Have a restful sleep.

Hugs to you and your Mum,
Marion

Absolutely gorgeous, Gavin!!! Thanks.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Glad you liked them Pam!

And ha ha Marion! I hope that weren't logged in at midnight again as you know I will be checking up on you!!! Dunno if the sky was green last night as I was snoozing!

Hugs to all,

Gavin

Lovely pics Gavin

Glad you liked them Janet.

Found this tonight. This link has a timelapse video of the Northern Lights over Perthshire. Thats our Perth Janet and not yours! But it's only 17 seconds long but still worth a viewing.

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/pictu … -1-2566096

Gavin

Zzzzzzzzzzz time. Night all!

Hugs,

Gavin

Another gallery of pics.

http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/pictu … eLayout.ot

Gavin, just awesome!!!  Thanks for "lighting" up my life!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Ha ha!!! You are most welcome Lainy!! smile

Don't think I'll be lighting your life up tonight as the rain is battering down here  tonight and we are due to get a months rain in the next 36-48 hours! sad