Topic: Some of y'all will be happy to know...

I'm on Xanax now, and I think most of my worrying problems are over with. Well, untill I started thinking about my scan coming up.

Sorry I have been away from the site, but I needed a break. I hope you all understand.

Sending love and prayers to you all!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

2 (edited by marions Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:52:47)

Re: Some of y'all will be happy to know...

Tiff....taking a break is good; no one would hold that against anyone on this site.  No apologizes needed.
Happy to hear for the Xanax calming your nerves. What is the date of your upcoming scan?
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Tiff, I was thinking about you last night! I am so glad the Xanax is working for you. Anything new going on? Breaks are good and no need to apologize. Be strong
and we got your back!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Scans are the 5th of next month! I'm feeling good! No pain, energy is ok. My weight is holding good too.
My sons birthday is this weekend! He will be 7!!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Hi Tiff, I am glad the Xanax is helping with some of your anxiety. I am sure you will have a wonderful time celebrating your little man's birthday. Give him a hug from me. Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Tiff,

Glad to hear that the Xanax is helping right now and try not to focus on your upcoming scan. Hard not to I know so focus instead on your sons birthday and look forward to that! I'm sure you will have a good time! And no apologies are needed for taking a break from here, we so understand!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.