Topic: taking george to hospital

The pain is just to intense,he cant take anymore and now its in his belly,im so scared...

Re: taking george to hospital

Lynn, I am so sorry! You are doing the right thing. Feel free to call me if you like, 480.895.0974. What pain med is he on now? Are you calling an ambulnce? Here, in Phoenix, if you go in the front it takes forever to be seen but if an Ambulance takes you they take you right to a an ER room.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lynn.....I agree with Lainy.  Please call the ambulance. You are doing what is right, don't doubt yourself.  We are here to support you.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lynn,

I am saying prayers and sending hugs to you and George. I hope the doctors can relieve his pain. God bless you both.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Here we are in critical care part of the er'george is resting,me,I'm climbing the walls,onc Dr wanted to admit him on Monday,but George,being stubborn,took the pain as long as he could,talked to once nurse a few minutes ago,she said they will admit him,I was wondering,can he have a MRI with this metal stent?

Lynn, can't answer on the MRI as Teddy never had the metal but just googled it and it said, yes. BUT be sure you tell the Hospital staff that he has the metal stent anyway! I am sure they know better than google! We are all here right with you! Be strong!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lynn...I have been told that metal implants can distort the MRI image near the part of the body being scanned. I suppose that you have informed the physician of the stent.
Hang in there, this is a tough situation, but the goal is to relieve George of the pain. 
I am sending a tidal wave of good wishes your way.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks everybody,yes they now about the stent'they are doing the MRI on his spine [lower) where all the pain is last week cat scan showed something on his spine.I'm being as strong as I can given the situation,its hard keeping it together.thank you all for the hugs and prayers and support,will let all know when I find out more,love you all lynn

Lynn, thanks for the update and I think you are doing great! You do as well as you can that is all anyone can ask. Sending big hugs and much love your way.

Dear Lynn,

Sorry to hear that George is in the ER but you did the right thing in taking him there. Please stya strong and know that we are all here for you. Tons of positive thoughts coming your and Georges way.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

George isnt in the room,is it OK to cry,because I don't think I can hold it in anymore.

Lynn, go to the ladies room get a handful of paper towel and let it all come out! All of it. Then rinse your face and get ready to greet George with a smile.

There's nothing wrong with having a cry Lynn, thats just natural.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

How much more can he take? The results are back,but he's not,all they told me was he has a fracture in back,waiting on Dr to come in to explain more...

Lynn...at least now there is an explanation of the cause of pain.  Fingers are crossed on this end for a solution to be found quickly. 
Hugs,
Marion

I so hope that the docs can get this dealt with right now and get some relief for George's pain. Thinking of you both right now.

Hugs,

Gavin

the latest on george is in the morning they are going to fix the fracture somehow,they told me but im foggy,george isnt doing good at all,sometimes hes really confused,then he snaps out of it,he told me,look,they put gizmo in the box over there,then he was talking to our other dog jake,picking at things,he was doing something with his fingers and i asked him what he was doing,he said trying to untangle this,there was nothing there,i am so scared,he is not my george,he stares at the ceiling,for awhile then hes george again,i told nurse,in tears,what was going on,she asked him questions,then told me he was confused at times,whats happening to my husband?please..someone tell me this is a bad bad dream,i just want to wake up

Lynn I just sent you an email.

i got your email sweetheart,,please email me back....

I just emailed you and I wanted to share this poem that I wrote when I realized we were near the end. It kind of helped me by getting it out on paper.

SENSIITIVE:

Time is growing closer, I can see it in his eyes,
Time is growing closer, but we’ll have no sad ‘goodbyes’.
Memories abound from our precious moments spent,
To God it is, I’m sending, the most “precious” package sent.

These last few months of knowing, we’ve made a honeymoon,
In my mind a vision of an eternal, beautiful afternoon.
He is still my charming Prince, who taught me how to love,
And someday we’ll be together, in Heaven up above.

I will see him riding stars, I will see him in the moon,
And someday you will see us dancing to our favorite tune.
He will touch my face so gently, like he’s known to do,
It’s not goodbye forever, with memories bad or few.

All our love, my sweet one, is ours to hold so tight,
Until once again together on a mystical, magic night,
We will be again united to celebrate our dance around the sun,
And know that our eternity together, has only just begun.

Lynn,
I am so sorry for your pain and for George's pain. I am sending prayers from Ohio.
Hugs, Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

thank you for the prayers,Lainy,thank you for the email,i take much comfort in it,i do believe you are right about his daughter..And thank you so much for shareing your beautiful poem,also i hope you dont mind i put your number in my phone..i need to try to sleep now...Love and blessings to all...Lynn

I am going to sleep too. I get up early like 7AM phoenix time. Feel free to call me anytime.

Lynn....have George's ammonia levels been checked?
Is someone with you, Lynn, someone close to you?
Love and hugs,
Marion

Dear Lynn,

Praying for God to give you strength and for George to find comfort.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.