Re: taking george to hospital

I am praying for peace and comfort for George and yourself Lynn.  I am sorry for what you are facing right now.  All my thoughts are with you.

Jen

Hi Jen, hope you don't mind my butting in here but when I see your smiling face I always have to say HELLO! I hope everything is going well for you and I just know that beautiful little girl is getting bigger every day. I do miss you and Andie! Do you still "hear" from Dad? I don't hear from Teddy hardly at all. I wonder if it is his way of making me move on. I am in the process of getting an appointment with my daughter's Psychic/Medium that she has used for over 20 years. We thought it could be fun and interesting. Hugs to you and your family!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Jen...I agree with Lainy - you have been missed.  How is everyone in the family?  How is your Mom?

Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great to see you around here again Jen! I hope all is well with you and your family?

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hello!  Thanks for the love!  We are all doing well.  You are right about Katelyn - she's growing like a weed.  I don't know if I can attach a link to pictures on facebook, but I'll give it a try... otherwise, feel free to add me (Jennifer Sadler, dymond_jennifer@hotmail.com).

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … mp;theater

This was taken over the summer, so a few months ago.  She turned 3 at the beginning of September.  I haven't heard from Dad in a while - not since my last post.  We were flying to Ontario last week and Katelyn made a comment about being in the sky just like Papa and asked if we could see him.  We had a good chuckle trying to explain to her that we didn't particularly want to "see" him while flying in an airplane.  That can wait a few (or a lot) more years smile  Lainy - I think it would be amazing to visit with a medium.  I'm sure Teddy will come through loud and clear smile

Mom is doing well.  Keeping herself busy with work and renovations at home.  The grandkids always keep her busy too.  We wish she went out socially more, but hopefully it will come in time.  Mom and Dad were always homebodies and loved just being with each other, so I really can't imagine how hard that transition would be. 

I am still on here almost every day keeping tabs on everyone - thanks again for the messages. 

Love to you all!

Jen

Jen, loved he airplane story! Glad to hear all is going so well! I could not open the pictures. I think right now Mom is in her comfort zone. I have reached a point where I would like to have some male companionship but these doggone Prednisones are holding me back. I go on a dating site just for entertainment and believe me it is entertaining! I will let you know what happens with the Psychic. She  slipped at the water fountain in a Walmart store and hurt her head, back and leg really bad so am waiting. I told her she should have known it was coming! LOL but not really funny. Thanks for the update! Kisses to Katelytn!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Jen,

Glad to hear that you are all doing well. I posted some stuff on this link that might be of interest to you if you want to link pictures here to your facebook page. I hope that it works for you and I am sure that Katelyn will continue to keep you busy! smile

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.