Thank you all for your thoughtful comments and well wishes.
My husband was diagnosed with CC November of last year. It's almost a year. We started out on gem/cis. Condition was stable. Bilirubin was pretty much normal, slight elevation in alk phos. Went to a major medical center where they performed a TACE. while waiting for tace and for 4 weeks after no chemo. During this time the large mass that was TACE showed cell death (left) but the right side showed disease progression. New Onc said he would probably have done TACE but would have kept hubby on low dose gemz to keep the right side from progressing. Be that as it may, the new Onc started us on Irirenotecan & 5FU. We have seen a dramatic increase in Bili and AlkPhos. Had scan last week, disease is progressing. Onc. decided to increase and add Oxi plus Irirenotecan & 5FU. 2 doses of that. Husband could hardly get out of bed as a result. So tired the Onc ordered another CT scan. Scan shows liver damage and water accumulation and disease progression.
Onc has ceased treatment and says the liver is too badly damaged. Has recommended we seek Hospice care and he gave my husband 2 weeks.
His Bili is 2.6 he is jaundice; his Alk Phos is 1063 and the Asp Amino is 108.
I still have faith that his liver will get better since the treatment will stop.
We have been to Memorial Sloan, John Hopkins, NY Pres and a local Onc. I can't think of what else to do next.
A dear friend said to us "now you will just have to REALLY trust God". You have worked with Dr. etc, hoping God would use them, and he has chosen not to, not just have to solely depend on HIM ----- AND WE ARE.
Continue to pray for us, and I will continue to pray for you all and that there will be a cure.
With God all things are possible. Believe!