Topic: Thought this quote approrpriate

I liked this quote when I read it.  It seemed appropriate to the "living in the moment" philosophy that I've been trying to adhere to (and not always successful in doing!).

"No one imagines that a symphony is supposed to improve in quality as it goes along, or that the whole object of playing it is to reach the finale.

The point of music is discovered in every moment of playing and listening to it.

It is the same, I feel, with the greater part of our lives, and if we are unduly absorbed in improving them we may forget altogether to live them."

**Alan Watts**

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Thought this quote approrpriate

Just beautiful, Randi. May I just add to this quote .....  that when parts of the Orchestra seem out of tune, perhaps just a little more rehersal is needed for the grand finale! Love your quotes.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.