Topic: yay!!!

got my wristbands today.....passed them out to the family.they love them...

Re: yay!!!

Lynn...I am happy to hear that you have received the bands.  There are many of us out there wearing it; we are connected in a special way.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great, Lynn, now everyone is a member of the best little club in the world! Also a good way to get the word out who we are. Reminds me of a Teddy story that Marion loves. We were out to dinner one night, with our wrist bands with visitors from Milwaukee. The other man asked Teddy what the wrist band said and Teddy answered, "Oh, that is my Cancer....Angelo Carcinoma." I thought, leave it to my Sicilian to make it something Italian!".

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Ha, ha, Lainy, that was soooo Teddy.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I love that Lainy! We all wear our wristbands proudly in support of everyone with Cholangiocarcinoma.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

not sure if this will work,but i took a picture today that i would like to share...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … mp;theater

Great stuff about the wristbands Lynn, I hope you like them!!!

Just tried your link and it is not working for me here.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

oh darn,it a picture of me and georges bands holding hands...my ribbon tattoo made the pic to...love and hugs   lynn

Don't panic Lynn! Do this and it should work for you for posting links to pics on your Facebook page here.

Try this if you want to share a photo album of yours on FB and see if it works.

Go into your photos page on your FB page and click on albums.

Click on the album that you want to share with others.

On that page, there is an Add Photos icon, an Edit Icon and an * with a down arrow beside the *.

Click on the down arrow and it should bring up a box with "share album" in it.

It should bring up a box with an http facebook link in it to the album that you want to share with us here. I just tried this and the link was highlighted. So hold down ctrl and c to copy the link then paste the link where you want to, like here!!!

Hope this works Lynn!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dag nab it, Lynn, I couldn't do it either! I have been on computers since the first came out (I kn\ow I am dating myself) and still can't do much with it!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

going to try now thank you

ok lets give it a shot...theres a couple pictures ,one is my son and his girlfriend dont know how that got in there....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … 0eb5bbd7aa

Hi Lynn, it works to a point as your link take you to an album created by you. But, it also says that there are no photos in this album!

Keep giving it a shot!!!

Lynn, I ended up in your Facebook and checked out all your pics!!! Nice looking kids. Do you have horses? I see you like motorcycles just like our Kris! Our wild girls!

Hi Lainy,im glad you liked my pics,i love horses,but dont have one,my father in law has a few tho,as for motor cycles,yes i like them,the one im sitting on is an old friend of georges since childhood,i fell in love with it,just my size,bless his heart,he said it was mine...

Lynn, if you love horses you will like this. My son rents a farm where he takes in rescued race horses and nurses them back to health. He has 4 right now. His horse is a descendent of Secretariat. Of course I understand that old stud had like 500 descendents.