Topic: Halloween....Time for a Chuckle

I think most of our family here are over 25, so what would you come dressed up as, if we had a big Halloween party? I would love to be WONDER WOMAN!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Halloween....Time for a Chuckle

Honey Boo Boo or her mama, June. They crack me up!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

OMGOSH, PAM, wish I had thought of that!!! That is great! Buy Lauren a tiara and she can improvise the rest.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

4 (edited by Pamela Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:48:31)

Lainy, Please don't tell me I wouldn't need anything to be June!! I think some more padding and a bigger double chin for starters. Good lord!! Haha!!!!

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Actually I didn'tmagine June I was thinking of Lauren and a tiara. If you were June you would also have to yellow your teeth and cook road kill!!!!!!  LOL

Haha.Gross. And have forklift toe and neck crust. How about the one where June made sketti. Spaghetti noodles with sauce made out of margarine and ketchup.  Lauren likes a show called Duck Dynasty. The last one I saw showed the Grandma cooking a whole squirrel for her husband. It was in a cream sauce. So disgusting. Yuck. Don't you just love reality tv!!!

Pam, I am going to puke! Between us though I do love Bravo, a big fan, I am of most of the housewives. Have you seen the new Cheapskates?  OMG they put the rest to shame they are so bad. One woman pees in a bottle so she doesn't have to flush her toilet! Another makes her kids bring home road kill. They even use the fur to make hats and etc. It is so sick!!! What ever happened to Howdy Doody? Now I AM dating myself.

I've seen commercials for Cheapskates. Wow!! I do love all the Housewives shows. Sorry, Howdy Doody was a little before my time. How about Romper Room and Captain Kangaroo?

YES! My 2 kids were glued to the Captain and Romper Room! I forgot you are just a youngster! My son's favorite was Gumby!

I ain't coming to any party dressed as Wonder Woman!!!! LOL!!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I think I'll be Abby on NCIS.....Just need to whip up a spider tattoo and grab a dog collar.....lol

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Too funny, Pam. Just don't carry RAID or eat dog food!

My Granddaughter just sent me a pic of her Halloween costume. She went to a paint store and got sample chips of different grays. Stapled them to a dress, covering it totally and is going as "50 Shades of Gray". Clever?

hahaha, that's very funny Lainy!!  What a clever girl.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.