Topic: update about Dr visit

we went to see chemo dr,she explained to george what was going on,and what to expect,george decided to go ahead with chemo,we go back monday to sign papers for a port to be put in,also there is more tumors these are in his pelvic area,they are very small,more later im tired need a nap,befor nurse comes...love and hugs to all...lynn

Re: update about Dr visit

Best of luck with chemo!  Keep us posted!

-Susie

Hi Lynn, we all need our beauty rest! Wishing George the best of luck on his chemo.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks for the update on George Lynn. I hope that all goes well for George on Monday and my fingers are crossed for you both. Please let us know how things go and loads of positive thoughts are coming your way from me.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

George seems to be a fighter which is good. I wish you all the best with chemo. Have a nice nap.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lynn...wishing the best on going forward from here.  Hope for you both to enjoy a much needed rest.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lynn and George...keep fighting..sending prayers.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider