Topic: 1 year

I have been fighting cc for 1 year today! I don't know if I need to be happy or cry. So many different emotions today.
I have scans on the 5th and see Dr. Javle on the6th. Please pray we get good news.
I'm feeling good, but I tend to worry.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: 1 year

I guess our anniversaries can be a mixture of happiness for being here and sadness for having had to go through what we have.

Congrats on your anniversary anyway and good luck with your scan and doc appointment.

(((Hugs)))
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Happy Anniversary....praying for many more...let's grow old together..hugs xxo

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Happy 1 year Anniversary Tifferooni!! May you have many, many more. Love you girl!! Don't cry. Be happy you are doing so well!!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Tiff, I will take your tears as tears of joy. One year is amazing in itself and there will be many more anniversaries to celebrate, I just feel it! Can't wait to hear what Dr. Javle says. Sending you tons of prayers and love.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Tiff....to know that you are feeling good brings tears of "joy" to my eyes too.  You hang in there, dear Tiff; we are behind you, all the way.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Tiff,

I know that you must be worried, but lets go with your feeling good right now. Feeling good sounds good to me so maybe focus on that if you can. You know that I'm sending you a ton of positive thoughts and wishes for your upcoming scan. Stay strong and stay positive and you know that we are all on board with team Tiff!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Prayers for a clean scan!!  Glad you are feeling well!

Susie

Tiffany, this is just one of many more to come. We are praying for a clean scan and that Dr. Javle will have good news for you on the 6th.

Bob & Nancy
(Jeff's Mom & Dad)

Tiffany. All the very best and look forward to getting your good news soon

Cheers
Ilias

Thank you all!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013