Re: Avatar Pictures

And if that doesn't work then I'm gonna come over your way and kick your pc all over the desert!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gav, I did. I had it down to 40 X 45 and not only did it not work it messed up the picture, I became just a blob.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Right! I'll be on the next plane headed to Phoenix! You'll easily recognise me....... I'll be the one getting off the plane wearing the steel toe capped boots!!!! LOL!

Last thing that I can think off if you want to try this. Maybe you could email me the pic you want to put here in your avatar. I could try and resize it etc then send it back to you and see if that works? Not got a clue if that will work or not but just thinking out loud and that is the best that I can come up with right now!!!

What about that?

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I would rather you come here, but I will try to e mail it.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I am beginning to wonder if it's just Lainy's tricky way of getting you to Arizona!

Seriously it should not be this difficult.  Perhaps it's the picture you picked that is being persnickety.  You could try another just as a test.

Seriously out of suggestions on my end.

-R

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Oh that could be Lainy's plan Randi! Good thinking there!!! But, some AZ sun would certainly beat our Scottish snow and cold right now! And kicking a pc about in the sun, yep, I could do that too! Good idea about the individual pic being persnickety as you say. Good word too, I like that! smile

If you send me the pic Lainy I'll see what I can do with it tomorrow night.

Time for me to get some zzzzzz's here!

Gavin, I am going to wait until Thanksgiving when my 3 guests come from Milwaukee. I worked for one guy for 20 years and this will be there 17th Thanksgiving out here! Anyway he is a computer nut, so will let him make changes then. Thanks anyway. I will calm down by then!!!  LOL

That sounds like a plan Lainy! I'm sure that your computer nut will be able to solve this problem, if not it is def time for the sturdy boots!!!

Hope you are feeling calmer today now! smile

Thanx, Gav. Soooooo calm. I have a date tomorrow night with Teddy's son-in-law from Palm Springs as he is coming in on business. We are going Greek. Perhaps I should say Geek as it is Halloween. I sure wish he was bringing the 9 month old Great Grandson who is just adorbs and he has quite a bit of T in him! All you Grandma's know how that feels!

You sound calmer! smile

Have a good night tom. Maybe if Teddy's son in law brought the little fella with him then you wouldn't get to the eating! Too hard to put the little guy down for you me thinks!

Greek, yup, you guessed it....I like!!! Nothing like a good kebab and we love them over here! Lots of salad, chilli sauce too, yum, lamb and chicken oh yeah..... I need to go get one soon!

Have a great time!!! smile