Topic: I am grateful

I am grateful for my wonderful life.
For my son who is a blessing, everyday.
So many wonderful friends, old ones and new ones.
For feeling strong and healthy four days after chemo.
For being able to work, travel and run, the things I love the most.
For all the things this cancer has taught me.
For being able to NOT hate this cancer, because it is a part of me.
Peace and love!
Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Re: I am grateful

Maria, that is such a beautiful post! No wonder you are a winner in all that you do, you should bottle and sell your attitude! And BTW we wish you didn't have to be a member here but we are greatful and proud to call you part of our family!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Beautiful words and a great attitude Maria.  Keep it up.  You are already a winner in my eyes, too.  smile

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Maria...  Thank you for sharing these beautiful words of wisdom and heartfelt thoughts.  You are a treasure.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Maria,

You are a true inspiration!! I love your spirit and positive attitude. You rock!!!

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Love it Maria!  thanx for sharing.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Maria,
Beautifully put
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Thank you darlings smile You are my heroes!!

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

What a beautiful post way to stay positive and at the same time encourage all if us!

Thanks,

Darla

Ready to fight the battle of my life!!!!!  With God as my guide!