Topic: so thankfull

for each and every one of you on this site,i could'nt have asked for better cyber are all keeping me together through this journey,and i love you all.also so grateful for Barney,hes not on this site,but a chaplin who comes to see george,what a wonderful man,and now georges buddy,george just lights up when he comes to visit....Love and hugs to you all always..lynn

Re: so thankfull

Love and hugs to you, too, Lynn xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lynn, cyber friends are good but the cyber hugs and love are the best, especially on this site!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

yes they are Lainy,now,if i can get tru tv to air repeats of lizard lick towing it would make my year,george loves that show,and it so nice to see him laugh...

Thinking of you and George and hoping for the best.   Lots of love & hugs being sent  your way from Wisconsin.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hi Lynn,

I don't know what I would do without all of these wonderful people either. They are all so great and so are you. I hope you can get George to laugh. Big hugs and love being sent your way.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lynn, I agree, the people here are wonderful and loving. They are like a second family.

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider