Topic: Sad news

My mother n law passed away this past Thursday just 8 weeks after being diagnosed. I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and support through this horrific journey. Take care everyone- you will all forever be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lindsy

Re: Sad news

I am so very sorry to her about your mother-in-law's passing.  Please accept my sincere condolences. This happened so quickly, I am sure you're head is spinning. 

I hope your happy memories soon replace the overwhelming sadness you must feel right now.

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Lindsy, I am so sorry about your beloved Mother-in-law. You are one superb Daughter-in-law who wanted only the best for her. We were both lucky to have MIL we just loved. Sending my thoughts and prayers to your family.

Those we love must someday pass beyond our present sight…
They leave us and the world we know without their radiant light.
But we know that like a candle their lovely light will shine
To brighten up another place more perfect…more divine.
And in the realm of Heaven where they shine so warm and bright,
Our loved ones live forevermore in God’s eternal light.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Dear Lindsy,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's passing.  My husband went quickly too.  He died only 7 weeks after having his first indication that anything was wrong.  Only 10 days after we had a confirmed diagnosis.  I try to take comfort, and hope you can too, in the fact that they did not have to suffer too long and are now in a better place.

Thinking of you and your family at this sad and trying time.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Lindsy,

I am so very sorry indeed to hear of the passing of your dear mother in law. Please accept my sincere condolences. I can feel your pain as I lost my dad to this cancer as well. We are all here for you and please know that my thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I am so very sorry, Lindsy. This seemed to happen so fast and I am sure you are in a bit of shock. You were such a kind and caring daughter-in-law and I am sure you helped your mother-in-law immensely. My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

I'm so sorry, Lindsy xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Lindsy,
I am so sorry for your loss.
Hugs

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Lindsy,

I very sorry for your loss. 

Hugs,
Lauren

Lindsy;

I am sorry that your mother in law has passed.  I am happy you were there for her every step of the way.  Thank God for people like you - that care so deeply.

Lindsy, sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts. Your mil was blessed to have a caring daughter in law like you.

I am so sorry for your loss.