Topic: Happy Veteran's Day

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Veteran's Day. Whether you are a veteran or you know someone who is/was a veteran...thinking of them today and everything that they have done.

~Lourdes

Re: Happy Veteran's Day

Lourdes...thanks for popping in on us. 
Thinking of you and all the Veterans out there including, your dear Dad.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

It is Remembrance Sunday here in the UK today as well and my thoughts and thanks go to those who have and are serving for us all.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

A Wonderful day to remember all those who have helped protect us, past, present and future. A heartfelt THANK-YOU!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Well said Lainy!  My father served at the end of WWII and my father-in-law during the Korean conflict.

I so appreciate the willingness of people who will lay their lives on the line so that we can all complain about our country.  We take so much for granted.

So I am tipping my wine glass tonight to all the men and women who served and are serving so bravely for us all!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hey, Randi, Teddy was in Korea for a year in 1951.  He actually survived Pork Chop Hill and at that time made a pact with God that he would always take care of people and he sure did! He was with the 82nd Airborne.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you to all veterans, past an present!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Very cool Lainy!  I am not sure exactly what my f-i-l did int he service.  Right now he is in a nursing home about an hour from us with dementia, COPD and heart disease. It's very sad for him and us.  He doesn't talk much about the service, not sure how much he remembers.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi, most VETS do NOT want to talk about their experiences in Service. Teddy only told me a couple of stories. The neat thing was that after he was done in Korea
he traveled Europe for a year playing baseball for the Army. I think he was a Short Stop. Makes sense since he was only 5'5"!  LOL

Very cool. That must have been a blast for him.