Topic: 1.7 Million Dollars Funding From NCI To Study CCA

Hi, everyone,

http://www.news-medical.net/news/201211 … ancer.aspx

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: 1.7 Million Dollars Funding From NCI To Study CCA

Wow, Percy, this is BIG! Very interesting. I also get the sense from this that the worm can be in ANY fresh water fish in Asia. It does not name just one type. Scary thought. Thanks for posting this.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Percy,
Do you eat fish ? Just curious.
Thanks for the article
Hugs,
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

4 (edited by PCL1029 Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:21:51)

Hi,
yes, I do. As long as the frozen fish is not from east and south east Asia ; or is not "distributed by" a third party and repackaged the fish,it will be fine; Here may I also suggest about this applied to ALL SEAFOOD (ie: shrimp,oyster and crabs.,etc). I am not against those countries;but if we have a choice to choose from. I will go for the wild salmon, trout,etc. that we can find here in the States and the beautiful Canadian north. My favorite is walleye from Canada,but I cannot afford to eat it everyday.But are they taste good!
Oh, don't forget about not eating cheap sushi.
God bless

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Percy, I am so with you and I truly believe that Teddy had bad fish when he served in Korea in 1951. Being Silician he would eat anything that swims! Haha you and I both love Salmon and Trout! Scared of Sushi and my Grandkids love it.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.