Topic: Eli for YOU!

I have been thinking about your family in Israel and Pray that they stay safe and Praying for Peace.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Eli for YOU!

Lainy, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. They are fine. Now that there is a ceasefire deal in place please pray that it holds!

Prayers going up for you and your family eli...hugs

Yes, Eli, we pray for the ceasefire to hold. 2 years go my Granddaughter went on the Birthright trip to Israel and a Grandson went this last summer. One more wants to go in 2 years, he is just 16 and you have to be 18. BTW, my Daughter's picture is on permanent display at the Jabotinsky Institute along with Menachem Begin. He came to Milwaukee when she was a teen and involved in a group called Betar. He told her she must be a Sabra and she said no. Then he invited her and my son to his room with his whole entourage and had dinner there. Quite exciting.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

wow that's an amazing story about your daughter and Begin!  Let's pray for peace for everyone and for everyone to have something to be thankful for!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi, don't know if you know about Birthright but a kid has to be 18 and goes free to Israel for 10 days from JFK. They are usually in groups of about 35. It is amazing!