Topic: Happy Thanksgiving from the UK!

All of us at AMMF in the UK send best wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving to all our CC Family in the USA.

Click the link to see our animated greeting card for you all:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.a … urce=jl999

Helen xx

www.ammf.org.uk

AMMF - the UK's only cholangiocarcinoma charity

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the UK!

Hi, Helen,
Happy thanksgiving to you and all the folks from Uk who have known our cause.
Thank you for always keep in touch and let us know and up date what is happening in Uk about this tiny little known disease.
But as you,among others ,who work tirelessly for finding a better and well tolerated treatment or cure for all of us; May I also thanks for your contribution for let more people know about this disease here and in UK.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Thank you, Helen, for the lovely card and for thinking of us on this special day. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Helen, thank you for the wonderful Thanksgiving card, it was just beautiful. We are also very thankful for all you do to help make our cause known and to keep up the good fight against CC. You are amazing!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.