Topic: A peaceful Thanksgiving

Just a note to all the members here that are dealing with CC or have lost someone to CC, I lost my dad this past February, after a 5 month battle with CC. Although I miss him terribly every day, I am thankful for all of my family and friends and the members here (who allowed me to lurk until i registered) who got me through this year, I wish everyone out there can have a happy and healthy thanksgiving and a brighter year ahead.

Re: A peaceful Thanksgiving

Hi,

Happy thanksgiving to you too.
And thanks to write to us and keep in touch.
One more person knows about this unfortunate disease and spread the word for cholangiocarcinoma ,one more step close to get the attention of others who don't know about this disease and one more opportunity for advancing the reality of finding a better treating or cure. Thanks to keep in touch with us.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Hi,

Happy thanksgiving to you too.
And thanks to write to us and keep in touch.
One more person knows about this unfortunate disease and spread the word for cholangiocarcinoma ,one more step close to get the attention of others who don't know about this disease and one more opportunity for advancing the reality of finding a better treating or cure. Thanks to keep in touch with us.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

And the very same to you, dear inmemory.  Know that our hearts are joined forever.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear in memoryofDad, where does the time go? If your table today is like mine there will be lots of good and mostly funny stories told about Teddy. Your wish for a brighter year ahead certainly goes for all of us. We love when our 'lurkers' become members!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.