Topic: Cytotoxicity, toxicity, and anticancer activity of zingiber officinale

Cytotoxicity, toxicity, and anticancer activity of zingiber officinale roscoe against cholangiocarcinoma.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23167387

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

2 (edited by PCL1029 Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:34:41)

Re: Cytotoxicity, toxicity, and anticancer activity of zingiber officinale

Hi, Gavin,
Happy turkey day and make sure to say hi to her on this special day.
BTW,I may starting drinking a lot of ginger beer added with ginger juice.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Thanks Percy! For sure I will say hi to mum from you. Hope that you are enjoying your Turkey and all of the trimmings and celebrating with all of your family! Never had a turkey and the trimmings meal but it sure looks good to me!! And wash that down with a ginger beer whilst you enjoy the football!

Have a great day Percy!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin, you just need to get over here! I have so much to teach you about our food.
I just know I can bribe you with FOOD! Hugs to Mum!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.