1 (edited by Lainy Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:25:55)

Topic: My Visit To The Medium Today

I told you I would report on my visit today and it was unbelievable. So here are a few of the things Teddy came through with:

He said he loved me and missed me and can't wait to see me.
He is healthy and happy and he misses my cooking.
When he made the transition, a man was waiting to greet him. This man worked with tools and cars. His Dad worked at American Motors for 30 years on car doors! Had to be his dad.
He said when he got to the other side there was a big table of food with family and friends waiting for him. (How many times I said he has a big table of food?)
He said he is very proud of me and never thought I would do as I have done.
He wants me to buy a weekly lottery ticket. He always bought one and he would say you can't win if you don't buy a ticket.
He wants me to be more cautious and alert when driving. I averted 2 accidents in the last year that were not my fault. Honestly.
He also said Spring will be good as I will be traveling to a joyous occassion out of town. I am going to my first Grandson's wedding in May! 
Then Karen (Medium) said Teddy is showing me a badge on his chest, was he in the Service. Yes, Korea.
He said, get off the dating sites, I will be sending you a nice Man. You should find love again, you are too nice a woman to be alone, you should be on a gentleman's arm. (That is exactly how he would have talked)
He said he will always be watching over me.
At the end he said simply, "My Love". Teddy would kiss me, look at me and say, "My Love".
I can only tell you that I felt so good after, although it brought a lot of tears, happy tears.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: My Visit To The Medium Today

That is all so sweet, Lainy. Teddy loves you as much from heaven as he did on earth.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Wow!!!! Thanks for that!

No wonder that made you feel so good.

I remember you telling me about one of these driving incidents you had a while back with a lorry on the freeway, so I'm with T on that one! Even if that wasn't your fault, doesn't do any harm at all for us all to be more cautious and alert.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

What a great way to start the holidays!! I have to admit one my guilty pleasures is Long Island Medium!!!
Lots of prayers for more divine intervention-Cathy

Hi, Cathy, I watch that too. It was just too wild. She pegged or identified him with things that my daughter did not even know. The final freaky thing was that Teddy had given all his and my kids his worldly things. But he kept one ring back that was in my wooden jewelry armour and Karen said, you have a ring of Teddys in a wood box. OMG.  Nice to know he is picking someone out  for me. Home he sends him Fed Ex Express!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Lainy
Interesting that I was going to ask if anybody went to medium yet? Lol. So happy you had a wonderful reading! Was it private?
I went to a medium event last week, but didn't get a reading myself. It was about 200 people there and it was very bitter sweet - cried and laughed a lot. Couldn't find anybody to go with me though.
How nice that this medium was so specific - great reassurance. Let us know if you'd approve "the package"...
Sincerely, Alla

Alla, my daughter, Robin went with me. She has been going to this gal for 21 years as she's also a Psychic not just a medium. She scanned (with her mind) my body and the only problem I have is the Ulcerated Colitis and she said she is happy I am trying a new GI guy next Monday. She also said it should be in remission by the 1st of the year. Good to hear as it has been a year of this. I digressed as I usually do. Anyway, I would not just go to anyone, we happen to know her. We have always been believers in after life and that people do connect. Like I have said I have a log of all Teddy's visits. Usually through music. One month after he passed he did appear as an "object" on my couch. Will send you the story privately if you like. Even though I had lots of tears when the reading was over I felt very much at peace. Especially with all the things Teddy said that she could not possibly have known. Even her address made me start crying. She lives on Jacaranda St and one of Teddy's closest friends who was also Godfather to his daughter, is Jack Randa!

Wow, what a wonderful reading for you.  I'm so happy for you Lainy. We always knew he'd be looking out for you.  My Husband has UC, it is playing him up at the moment, he is booked in for the camera again in December. Be careful driving and go buy a lottery ticket, Teddys orders!!

Take care

Andie xx

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Hi Andie, I have a whole new respect for UC patients! I know this is not a UC site but just want to tell you something I recently discovered. For 10 months now I have been treated with Mesalamine Meds. I had been getting worse. Looked up the ingredients and all Mesalamine Meds (lialda, Rowasa etc) have sulfa. I can't take sulfa. Going to a new GI Monday! BTW, I love seeing your name all over the Board!

Oh, Lainy, what a great gift you received! I, too, believe in the afterlife and that you can interact with the other side. You just need to pay attention.
I hope you bought Powerball tickets for tonight's drawing if you can get them. It's an amazing amount! $500 million! I'd love a piece of that. I've always said not to be greedy, but since God keeps showing me his sense of humor, I think I want to be greedy and say I want 1/10th of that!. What I would do with $50 million.... hmmmmm.
I wish I knew a medium that would help me because I know I have a touch of the "gift" but don't know how to use it or how much it is. I just wish I could use it for myself!!
I'm waiting to hear about your gift from Teddy. Maybe for the holidays? Wouldn't that be wonderful? Maybe it will be your mailman or the UPS or FedEx guy!!! Since you want him sent special delivery!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Lainy,

What a wonderful visit you had!  About 4 months after my Dad passed away, I also went to a medium and he told me my Dad was fine, was healthy, very present in our lives, etc. It was all pretty generic until the medium asked me if I was a writer. Well, I'm not (professionally), but would love to do that as I have a few books started. Not sure how he'd have picked up on this.

I've also had several signs from my Dad since he's crossed over, two very special ones I'll share. The last flowers he got my mom before he was sick were these yellow-y mums with a vein running through the petal. The summer after he passed away, almost identical flowers appeared in her garden. We'd never had these before. Each summer from then, more of them appear, there's the original kind and then each year there's a hybrid. It's like she's receiving flowers from heaven!  For Christmas we always buy an Amaryllis plant and regardless of when we buy it, last year it was late, it always blooms for Christmas Eve/ Day. 

If you're interested in a site for these types of communications, here's a link to AfterDeath.com- I go on there quite often as it's very comforting and supportive. ttp://www.after-death.com/Pages/MessageBoard/Main.aspx.

God Bless,
Missing U

Kris, actually "Karen" does readings over the phone as well. It is wonderful if you have the "gift", I do too a bit, however I don't believe that Psychics can read themselves.  Unfortunately my mail person is a mailwoman. Fed Ex and UPS are young boys!  My reading was a week ago Monday, on Wed. went to the car wash and this man started talking to me. He was so nice and I thought, man, Teddy, you are fast! But he was just being friendly. I was laughing for days.

He'll show up. I have faith.
I used to freak out my first husband when I would tell him to get the phone because it was his mother BEFORE the phone rang. And every once in a while I would get feelings. I have had dreams about things that happen. It's strange when it happens.

And who knows? With the holidays they put on extra delivery people. I just think it would be ironic.

He'll show up when you least expect it.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Missing U, what a wonderful post and thanks for the link, I am going to scout that out. I am not a writer either but love to write poems. I wrote a 16 page book about bring a new Papa in to the family. I am waiting for my Granddaughter to illustrate it then not sure what to do with it! It's called Papa Pasta and set up for continuing stories. My Grandaughter is going to South Africa for the month of May. It is a College group of volunteers who work there for a month and see the country as well. Anyway, I told her its a long flight and she could work on the illustrations during her flights.