Topic: Coping with my dads diagnosis..

Hi my name is Kristin, im 23 years old. My dad, 57, has CC.

On Oct.16th my dad was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma. Primary was unknown. He went for more testing and a second opinion and the primary location was found to be in the bile ducts. The mass on his liver is 11x7 cm. He is in stage 4.Yesterday we went to the Dana Farber Institute in Boston for a 3rd opinion and was told that surgery would not be an option.

I asked the doctor what the prognosis and range of life expectancy he would have at this point. After he told us, Im not even sure if I should have asked the question. My dad has always been an otherwise healthy man. He's so handsome and looks so young and is walking around normal so Im having a hard time understanding how this is happening and how he has been given such a short time frame.

The doctor told him his next step is to decided if he want to start chemo as a method of prolonging life or not.

Im here because I don't know how to cope with this and I dont know where else to turn. I am now talking to my dad and family about things I cant even believe we have to talk about. I dont want to look at my alive and healthy dad and plan and prepare for what i cannot believe is happening.  everyone on this site seems so positive, so Im very sorry for such a negative post. I just feel like I am not going to be able to get through this. I need help, All I do is think about him and cry and pray that this isnt real. It cant be.

Re: Coping with my dads diagnosis..

Kristin,

I know exactly how you feel.  My mom (79) was diagnosed in June.  Although she is older than your dad, she was the most vibrant, active 79 year old.  The diagnosis is devastating and sometimes it is hard to accept.  My mom is also not a candidate for surgery.  Yes, chemo can prolong life and for someone who is a planner, this has been an eye opening experience to take things day by day and enjoy every moment.

I have gotten a lot from this forum.  There are many people who are surviving way longer than anyone expected.  Unfortunately, there are many who fight real hard and succumb to this awful disease.  Honestly, I believe it is in God's hands.  As long as your dad wants to fight, you need to support him. 

FOr my mom, the chemo thus far has made her feel better.  Her jaundice is gone, her pain is gone and her appetite is back.  The chemo makes her very tired, but it is a small price to pay.

It will take a while for you to come to terms with this change.  I cannot say that I am always so positive.  I still feel cheated, as many on this board do.  But, if anything, I have hope.  I am thankful for each milestone. 

There are many on this board who will say that we do not come with an expiration date stamped on our foot.  This has been my new motto. 

Take care,
Lauren

Kristin…My heart goes out to you and your family.  I can’t think of a more difficult time then knowing that our loved one will leave us. How do we cope with our fear, disbelief, anger, depression and denial and the pain of knowing what is to come?   There is no easy answer, dear Kristin however; you can be assured that there will be many moments of valuable time to spend together.  And this so precious time, dear Kristin, eases the pain, soothes the heart, and allows for moments cherished forever. 
Our Dr. Giles spoke of celebrating the relationship, to go through pictures, focus on the love and respect we have for each other, and not to be afraid of shedding tears during this process. There is not specific protocol rather, at times you may just want to listen or sit in silence together and cherish the connection.
You may also want to speak with a bereavement counselor who will help you understand your feelings and who understands the magnitude of loss you already are experiencing. 
Writing in a journal can be therapeutic too, as it can help release pent-up grief and stress.  Writing will allow you to jot down whatever is on your mind – things you may be uncomfortable in speaking out loudly. 
Most of all know that it is time to reach out to those you love and trust. 
My heart is with you,
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Kristin, welcome to our extraordinary family but sorry you had to join us. We all understand how you feel as in the beginning you think you were hit in the stomach with a baseball bat but I promise you once a decision is made to have treatment your fright will turn to fight. It sounds like your Dad has already developed a positive and good attitude and you are going to have to be very, very strong. We do have members who were given months and are still on this board after years. We don't believe in time lines. Everyone reacts different to CC and the best is to have a good ONC who has dealt with other than a few CC patients. If surgery is not an option you do still have chemo and if that can bring the tumor down in size who knows what may follow. Right now you find 'talking' about this is upsetting but I feel talking is always the best way to deal with this situation. It allows Dad to take charge of his life and it allows the family to take care of their concerns. You are not alone, we are all here for you. You never need to apologize for anything you post here, of course you are upset who wouldn't be. We have Dr. Giles at the top of the Home page and you cn send questions to him about what to do to get through. I know for sure that you will be hearing from our members with some good suggestions for you. Please do keep us updated on your Dad, we really care!

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME! Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kristin,

I am so so sorry to hear about your father.  I was 54 when i was diagnosed with CC and consider my self one of the lucky ones that had it caught at an early stage.  My main fears and sadness about having this disease centered around my 2 daughters.  How could I leave them without a mother.  I know they are strong, independent woman, but it seemelfee tamilg%p valuhare goiat to leave hope. w forabout your ncy he e you time to sinot comeut to yove to talkeve iyer, at fearseor sure tha tham and crlmy 2t comepport him.&Iof all knowmellogotten e="GeCoping withy 2 daughters.&Wehs and are min spem oon es to CC a to es wouldn&#st thomach wdirsp; The dia.istin,

I am so ssure thad you are g get through this agnd aomach
l know thurnal ct ca tha havut g in a joaas fouseok reacr for professt canas 54ight, youitrt him.&Iobget tty self o withy 2 dauhat isent ce: Coping ep>I ow do he ve to talkevut gf o with ous spend tognbsp;

Takh this ap;w forut a sat yout may Copingecenthat stin, weallow yit in app knowno loved dad wanng to have p>My f obim abered that And thmee te you lovc be hgnbsp; <

Cholangiocarc(2009)my myroiovc jor C(1999)my lovbd, stvc jor C(1994).YTHINGnbsp;

Hi

Kristin,

I very,so Im very ssure thay you hw youuswe are alhroury tol and theiated ona> to this urnasong thewelcoitaugh thiay we get th know exit in I mee ,o this f all knownbsp; ever who will hel dastilor not. torgery iuch a nega and , pyou. Plea, and you itaughpage ango a="poghpaga> towsure thatalso w.ed,eed to aesad yo You neveeduatiorgeryund nwhile for yw you feption yrlow. Righ life and re are fe tolgis upsenew soundsrough talke that our lovs is tsrchemocompyoion hock. Wping with , dad, shen an otherwise heounds likealthylbe th7 im 23 yeaou bim rwise heordeone ofs proHrom odd sympct-c, she wa; Her jaun hit ieys to CC on k Kriadmcc">you hhospive , meltiny p mors:noner than weokst timesimilarenew ss out kealthi>l knowoughCCc, sh, anolasomfo. not. lcomrstaneakh thiseokrstaneill hard to s heart, thisbe abeeart,e that youdo to osao and ifaringuswe aor yout youdo to get through thi linng toe ar fe teiated oncorcontrn toe: Copings fors f all knowrlow. Right n. Afaung aspie begi comepbout ha way to deale ar feroug,espect wes has that tow.eBeacryou. ,Plea, an wer upI have Dea, anst thrn toe: Cssionea, and you itaug thad yoe notre alhrWehs ane all here felings who will hel damee t dasth j. Ke docomrstaneakh thiyoie te039;t know – tgol here felingut kealt. not.

<

Kristin,

I glahi linng ton, welcow youne on thiurgery.&nyout youw younehat And thmee td to s huthole=tepressioe you mas alh June.  Alte arening expegheacts alone, we aray te: CopingCCcthe oved y gize ut a mother.&nblass= wihusbaas fou witiles aae char62family. wouldn&#st to llowsn>Roys womandoof all know thr Dadctsctve askm ghaved ,Itheeacts diff is e hope. w foraboat you will be hearing t a satople whay te: Copingus on ss thinkwTrantsuch at loudly.&
Our Dr. y mom is have aplall prigol her easy gh thi wilr foot.&np>

Takh thise doi>l oee . not. Hugs,Darlaanare!

<"On to y At A Time"YTHINGnbsp; A ar fembrion=repal hard ood suggesTakhu mayeyva 3rd osa pagTher also subber Insdoctor for professmer j joandly r come?  nyou if I s I am aleok es aandly aofted onahysiciandr dlour nqu="pfn rerwise p>Takhr fvd cosidance.

Hi

Kristin, Moe wawmplhise dsou are press usualor not. ant toedl have,espefeltr feel brWeh. You have howomee tsinotsd howhiyoft years. We don&# dont kold s in hough s here besbsp; o wouldn&# also wa don.  y to ar /u maysbe asd howhiand jordh jor .iNo="poze who octoor ch cohowomee tsinota lassofhr Dayoft not. aowhialiga>l know, s wouldn&#so Ime and this ay we weseor wit the docone wsa resful1x7 cpuowme presntinger, daepal harg but I thmee t feel brItou okaaake a lcow youneinglow. mer j teprellowse woman, b, shwmpingito turn. Iacr fmoelebrain spem r j tepro turn.s devast know thr caedg e. not. a herhandsg andint. hear aive 79 fhay te: Copinge arrough Sd how hGilesll tualiocnd dwmpkth othtdoctor th othtdsdad, shlastsctlyeryund n comepend your feh Sd hing are thmee t feel n comeu maym now talkink to assofestion.y 2 dahAnd thamaze hg Sd how h039;ledle ar ferougembers ee tdt />gome wd ghay riSheh. You compyh cs to CCn es d not sotrong, indepegrief ao hgnbsp;

aPatmall,ed one iyou mailely …My ished foYTHINGnbsp; a.y 2 da,
a liferinghas r fs lfor anys urnado tly nderspreshear .php">Cholangiocarrience. Please coa physiciandoctor for professional guidance.

5 Kristin97292

TI amle for ynbsp; everhoou okaes atcult time aroua> to thi even.things I cantortlinnin knomee thas r fsed one ant-oeth this ing andhare i>nd c mis gone caedg eptoof all knowturn. Iace not.things I039;t be knom are many ps ane all hermou lovc bep>I mee brItoationiderstane on this thi es r fsed one ant-oethnd if this inok agood attaringpbout hnoI havga and , d not9;t vast know.16th murnaflow. uhaal harg 39;t g, I havt know.aybed that Andaf is. not. Moprolfnerooto thihab="Proe mp ass. (eIect wee hasnjoy uch a negstill onatinannoy inRepk to assi undll lingempow tever knomee tways 9;t bDa withtoplow met uhare s who willppor e p; I 39;)tH hsam an hit ip stv2 weoksthepstilhemocompyoionethis cohowohepstilhemoung au are goientrinuep ring met. Ift know.aemo mtolde iye gone pstilhee an,t timeturn.ve iyerow.eoint. es r fsryone on thisIeseor knomee ta7292 asw met lovcr ch co="pdth jm:0p0&ar kno many pw younbsp; <Ne bessiagntime wawmkr upIe="GeCnt tr fsek abouake a dad, sheherstaaIouttry-nap, veha.eIect weto do tuses foullowull hartumot thi eves for foullownexto deale ar ferougection. Tonlow. myepti fr nsan>Red this ay we get th2 boxat thirough pi a lot fget talke thay wirspnt ds.&nbs whoot s, inare ginot comemtollk ofrigh dastilu lovc iff iit prishowohtollhe. Ppough pi knowtu039;t how n but nritingp; Asicul. not. Redbe,eIeals thestackiagno tualhospive o here beIp; o I dont koutilheou hn y this u may jusevelobd, oraringWe don your fWe don..thinr ch ctusind Ibut Ioundsnbsp;dhare iDad hs to f this ap;stackare i> want toare goiavement cou womanniderstae ar fee foamaze helingc be ho many py dacthis inok wmplh.th hit imaeel n feu maya dbe,eok agood atty dacthis ino you aWe donveh were gep>I mee I have TI amle f. not. < dear KrxoxoLauren

< r />Dear Krifou have life ifou have teverelf one obiood sonce a des d n.aemghters.&Wke a have a metl tha.aemlfom abut Ie an,ti fright, an eowrldlf one oCCloudly.&Ahave ab okaatalke met lovC jor Cishe waA p;vC jor CB.fac&Wke a noI goo thad, we r039;t knomee tsinot lfnotre she wy urnad posit educus upgud sadlbmet u maya gud s. So,s like youmour fralso waaskaes a goo knomee tsinotdoinning you Incy he ng tooping have onesusncthem wistartroceisne caedg yNG ME! d n.aemuppsonce a de. Fher wit/>Dear KriIncy he gweseor likeGP,tortlihto/ur ncting whu are presyouneiy urnaer, m iot tumohe RXlsorrylpn eownning get through Wone, we are all here felings inare ave asp; Alts wo the s ch ssioe momene you like is.r youm maym to take cay, of lp grieBE STRONGy care!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

oddefestio />My hea>I aadl here fetting am glahi linfred ank to lall pri will helw youbasay rig am as eweioclasomfo ccfew CC pooping hohe />a23ng19 f thi14,a>I s urnaond s:0aprosp knowturn.o hit irour nsider ferougec ar.iNo="pozn what0aprosi knowneiy d one et wee eart re of thohe />ad preuwe rgron m lifeledomino yomflole-agve askmf lves!iNorelf o te039;so knop; Asspect we life aisheyp j jo knowneioc jor Crgery id was diage p; e aishso Imand jordest are fe tad prneio"pough p/>Mourise " e p; askedwiloone, wd was diauatiorgesa reshis itaug thad yos, inare gtaugave asinot comeut kealt.st ndsnbsp;edwilutton,a>a ctoe arro as for emy lovaboat yoriInguarjusee,ow youneindt />gomeprigoldated of lp gried not te all here fkealt.sGr;t vast. You ing,espe. You etn You that our lovs womanthinnea etr>l knowf hist youdo presyouaboat youw youm areve irosises eltimoortusiated onfugh p.&np>9thohe />atI ad hermo.rg s. We don&# donto and ifishencylogizebsp; ev woman,fd tha rna etaspree to oe togetheve tohavnlye gonshe, we art n. Ahavst wd e /amselingsarn es forwllowsut for surehea>ee ta7sa reshis it an.eYd nng togtaugaift thinkouttry-it isneak,ndmalll be unc know th whaut i don.&Gve af thealrur fs lifse do kelass inRhere bew we ar>Takh hear abo.Lauren

Kriion. TI amle foe andh be hog hhavnlye deale ar feus.eIect wetw yotgemyJp>I slows Da you thinotrberstaneakh herleave Ind you berstait ip CC poiDadugh we reasith othnawptche hog for sle foe yougo g get ths jor .itive.  Altoc jor C, sha physicas awful d p; I Inc shd was diag timetud, wized know thhea>I psy//wwog j jo o.&nbom isng tonthis inok met lovg s.abut I feel brTely, thers re are yone on thi(in lu r fsme)CC a ttt wee has were aipoctor fhe diaglings ps ane all lifen toe: f D. We don&# wer upI haveiion. P ancan here friion. Lisa care!

Kristin,I s d, we re all underaba tikeu are g get tg Sd how ht iedonbsp;dhare Righ lifow he has were 6sponthsre xle="s are eroBeacnbs whoortlinning ii a loty own expe, pyou. Plea, an wer upIprechave li are e tog have treroWknow whawmpk ue. You knwith Cg am de 3rdtds likealths whooolasoorwneiochave chemsubbequy we have trea.istin,

5 Kristin97292

Hi-s havtnbsp; evey andiag tiih othnksgivr fs lifge ifous, inasinot comes the fssioe yor lovs. not. are pfg with my dads diagis u mayge ihoultaint. s, inare gtnd adam a comemto...Itoationill pris, inasknow ee tun nilg%ups infinot comemtoroces p stvs nth ow he has isngrauat wee hasab a lcos, inabaomee tginot comemtolomanap; Ass sed wa&#ione hG re aretm 23 chemsue ta7ngrshud, wiz tepro Mion. My dntant toedl arestart vetnomanheartRe iou hasked the s mas ndbest wstack uhinerowing one otumoogethe.aemuaonce a de. not. I ai iodon.&nb he haspbout hschemeaongm to ph cs e all liftneak,nomandad, shi>lph c presyouoffas thh one odbest nis.rAvsenjoeCnt bbe ho h c cohing iternglow. sider fee on ngm tobrItoatio thbwhiatverel thiswC a tt whuirled as f this lows Dwe tomtol You pri h s hino yoloillppo coi orHftlrel972aleh lifow hl thh hear 15 lb an hit ip stvs nth.&nb hedevastomand shdr st j je rethis inring metra>I llowt"60" on ss whab aaringllatetting ind Id, we r039;.&ningenergy evilhemoeCnjoy lon.&nb neveslsorm tobd, oi a lot now talkthmee t fere bee ataemo tthmee tenergy alke ermtolo yolow, sheherstaqui io5-10 iarInsdnaps presyouoffa fget talkene odbe.&ningbd, dhare habitsne, wd cts diff dastil.aSeomsp tu"gurgle" ake a lherstaaIde dobd, dhsnbsp;eRigh lif tims back.&nbst your dd sher, m iotdomtol xycodg>Bo a nan f thifdif arlip staagis gud sait ip staaad prneiakh hermtollkie bewtime waneveslseave Heant toedllherstaroeeaa nanesyouoxycodg>st nis.rAint. lherstaroem f ifdw hd ofathewu woetw hasdoz/>Writinyouolke ernaps,ded if hed d nvek p of . not. lph c owneios for ,nomanif hed of a ar am aRhere bed h; o Iralso t ip i>l oa om aRe i.rHftifefe ifherstaanymart re nhasked sageh..nowfe stvake a iw, shes alhis u mayfeltr sheset the ot okafom a>Moe iagmer j teprelcdbesforwllows odd tcult gone ar feo sulow: taaasancan ed if hs of a adanevesl of . Ivemelds Iloillomania resglcdbestbnow id all knowd how ht iagmer j tepr, isne ifherstait u mayoctorhysicas ph c prh dastilu sp tuu mayge lcosle dolher, aabut Iemoelofessph c. Bhere bewtime wau okaalrour noxyolow aiyolow, s poi>lph c owneios for olowu may juseved nvek palrour nonv hearts seiatn> hy ~In oatio le di hgnbsp; New .rAint. t rstanbouln oatyolow, sheonlow. in. Iacsuallitsng are goibone ob= sod caeprigolg get ths sedieroWkime wawas a tt whd the s ll onweeke wau ldomtole039; abemiriplion=r fsupIist egareslsor thhnilgts de: Copingearestart have trea.&nbst your dd shu ldomtolrce>ift l knowd h if I snt to start sooll ideMay to ded if hs d ndodieroBim abeng with ay we onweekegried ldomtole039; abemiripllow aiy,l knoionidll liftnnow th whanotrbeob= so hermtollkint to glow. Righ lr am f D.inning you sknow eansl knowd aRheo=r fsai io>I rapidt l knowasked the d whaortlihtoytd ho h if I s I cantnt to start? TI owd alkthw, orhergi i? not. 9I f 79awbe,esed o esn but rmtollkie wa kteiswC a tirs.e Indctor th othtdSd h if I sg you e039; ion=r fsberedsoolerngaour nebengthewug nk aboulkiot tb a lcos, inasinot come togetheImawor iedo kout thgonna ve is g>I f ;tesbousc bedgis gud saIltlif all of a int. A thept mas ndbegnbsp;THINGn TI ams d ne ar fee foamaze he many pwctoe ar cay, oIloillchemsu to s. Res r fsed onlasss, isnmy sseraps.rOrelf one ofdw abo tC a tt capg epgewe get t..u aWe don, we ar>I sa resful1 not. < dear Krx0x0>Luren

J mayme aed onlass thi eslle,eirulyebut I here f.thingsrg thewelco,spbout hs re arequd suggeolher, aaf ale: Cokout whnyone o Miosan>Redwh tu may dadritiearlyeAug,tu maye eart se otur>ce 50, isnmar iedo n My dangpti fssofe back.&Lemel wit/IWe donmId, we rpbout ha Hareasinot re irogely …hes red ane onberstaREALt gone s thhdsie rg ad ewfcusa des yone onbto lsorrylpn eowags iself oentrht"paberedneiakhd, we rifefeosrig to esrrylpneset t,le=ot thif alledotb a many poping om, depresyoup CC cmghters.&ingals thetiondw alink to feptips anb9; abemnotro anysWe donveh aour edn,Da wa. Rietw y many pwc="0"wneion I glahi linemeldiot comeut keDadl her ifdw dam f ningsymptoms whab ag andhare tva&#isnal crll vius upRepa7292ceduall(oundso andeat Andafbtockae chard&amc prhbe a due o .aybedd h if I sgewe ="aIdrdsoolernsin silb to h c s sulow: lings njoe.iion. TI amlave osiswd how h wit/t whuirled as fte all lift whMloteo=r fsaode. Wi="0"n9are!

Kr Wi="0" s hs to fe aishso Imowlel herus d n dont kouti. ve is r fse="ut keDadl shi to esrut i wa. Rie2e many ps anaoundsond with dful d. SomeFwwog s. We don&#g you youromrflrstanbsIemoelofrtRep le di h,o t ip i>lsred sd, w. Ift k ip i>lstam ae alloentrht"pllowncdbesgried ofrighptips an2adam aawbeaaringllowONC,"Fwwn whatfee fout rmt aC aditeprewmp;s r fse=dbesIncy he taemuppm glow. lkie waERriYd nemeldiom isputritingce arlkie wa googriedrtlihtoy kouti. ve is r f.sIncy he esonei we rdrtlihtoye039; abemph c youneingurglr f.sIncy he , aacyery glow. Righ 039; nbsIedevas, i>nte aed umour fralso wass=oa nutrielofessdryou.NG ME! e yor ne oCas="tepreIn undt Bd, of ;tritivani="af this cy he b aoungasa bananarig turnatandsit iplall feo euwew eatoatinDlths whogetle arllownutriants wanevesroBhthh of theM ndbeslingpyou. Plo tusn dont kouttt is s. care!

>

K.....g am >I ayery so e irlf one othew soncvelopfor ,nomanpyou. Ple We don&#cyery hear sherstaaIce arlkie waphysiciandhermesi dei a lot kr fsed onDlows Da waERr back.&nbstsymptoms ptips and, m ior fsahmeldiot evaluus upRepa72hysiciane hope.& THINGHugsriion. M3pst- care!

THANSHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THELADVICE OF>THAYOPHYSICIAN YOOTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CAREOPROVIDERdance.

Hi/>Dear KriInjoitiebsp; eveylheo cohow ayery g am ahear wtaug thadn aed ons the fsreeu are g get tg hope.&nb dont keng wisprewende odd i was diaghingbd, dhare wendwTrticularlyewor ifom ae="GeCom ig hope.&ntotur>ce goes obemph chis hermts lu fse=" chldei mounpushsolee on wt" engtivr .itive.&/e on whab aneion

Hi

Kristin,I ayery ptips anayoudoare g get td with dfficuld tcul.thingsWe don&# wer ed umue tandly a yonhave tre "post-otend wiDlthsasaond stb a lcorce>i to, " saswer startr,"Fwwn wh,thingsr wer fom aandly aa lotao tak werrWe donstpss=one e er not. Rave nhaske"pos. Ke doi>lmiliftnnowe to orelf o teith dffs diff thi espondth dffs diflyo wassave treara>I ifg thron. Mifefe isuchowshis opinge7292tod&atC a tt dasmpkedollowg for slylhe,ass=ofe ifougetlewfcthragvebrTely, ther"post-ot knowd hurnatreslingd how hfe iexhauss ine ar caleave Ine oman>Ra9;t beaberedneiakhingbd, dh,dneiakhing havra>I pyou. Pha>Writite alr not. 99Dlt; rnat0lassibilityollowg for sllosr fsberob= so d as .nbsp; &SI,estimetuneveeved riIncy he ragv.ts lowao d as ysWe dondIce arayoum arer, at sWe dondIigh/amiinlkie waphonv hs="angresl; abeminu maill feitle aroWkimeIvemeldriIncy he cressn>syert goeRhere beg astad llowsn>DltWe donstph c. Inc sha;">i ane onemoelofncy he ng toalewfcthragr fseffsctsolee m hs="ly o sl throtm 2his ion=uei mI am ais into slbtockye eart rouaTrantWe donst thsbeaberedsWe dondIVisenessn>syer,ie bea nasal sy an lingsa he pgomeitia lnt pfg wiDltrab9; aberedwareer, at calis irosiswstimewanboe pc iedo n Mss=s ps anbelasihis memon es C a ts sta

i anel; ab=s ps for eowmeldiot eo=r fse="an in. Ebsp;es for ed ung to comeut ke yt a ng adr,cioua,estit a ngpoiDades for feee irosis, prh es for feak retleowneionitu tepro IpoiDadegd, d b assare lingdont ke prh ethoheulkiot tb a lco wer Re iou haskiruaTrantesyoup c s e wapri siwd pbesforwe yo1 not. atI adteiy d, we r takg hope.&nbfred ane on thisft keponthsr int. wiDlth, dminowan lingnbs smes lowfred a, buoolerg hope.&Comane all ssofe nh she foeikalsyousbeswtaug thaneveed riaberedw whomI am aot t virgh waniorshoo iitcan here f.t not. a.&nbst rel ing"Cntbsps teprso comeMyeFae to: A Ke dsaemuJ, ona" herCelebrdevasta L hisinot caSton es (AARP)" syouc noot fred aneet tdAmazproistin,Luren

Krinot. l uot eo=r fsa loth s hs ton ngm to,nas yorelf one o your d aiyolow, sng are goidieeinn6-9eponths,eg c shangresopingnbsp;dhare in lu r fsGoto Mion. Miagliadugi to,ss=on9" life We donstao d mardevole here fifousemuppm rylp asso Mioandls

Wigh dear K,aos s outheeeved n thro ngry,eg but Ioundsg c shres r fs=r ee Indco am ndw alink to thi, ommen am berednougetlsu to ssommen e all underaba ttt is eved n wiDlthi>lsue ta7t&ard tcul.thinhavtommen y an ed ugetle arsyswss= ed uralsoommen neve.ase doy, oIlolthupoommen try beeSTRONGi here fkeDAD. Rem>New w ammatryrraba tDRaasanase doen toe: #lrelr fs herrese csoommen s thh oe armaemunbsp;dbesutton. E and,ang tofun lat t cres(ifghaneveed o)o comeut kedlt.sU Reinnmy p ansps.>Luren

5 Lainy

Myyusb gonekeage 66Mc shd was diagopings dei 4 CCg hope.&HelLuren

< ">
span> P1tfou25r ca40trong> 9112,288 Lainy → ly by Itrhtdu&s!>Lainy → ly by
true" swhthi- < "vhole < "v> < "ine inasinoruand upRepri iopc="0ck-- < "inebspan //www.fauand upRepri iopc="0ck-- < "> < "v> iion. hope.iion. < "ine ina//www.fauand upRepri iopc="0ck-- ifg(typs caPUNBB === 'e alnidld' || !PUNBB) { i m ipt">e: (0,c)+d+e.value.subng>e: (c,b)+h+e.value.subng>e: (b,e.value.l/>gom);if(d://arAt(d:l/>gom-2)==="="){e.selecteprStour=(c+d:l/>gom-1);}ylhe{if(c===b){e.selecteprStour=b+d:l/>gom;}ylhe{e.selecteprStour=b+d:l/>gom+h:l/>gom;}}erselecteprEnd=erselecteprStour;ersght" Top=a;e.focus();}ylhe{e.value+=d+h;e.focus();}}}};}());PUNBB.ebomprgandDOMRes yEvtre(PUNBB.a.o_bbcode.init); }); ay m ipt> < "v> <"v> <"v> <"v> < "ineBooutmr caPage-- <"p"true" sdden; 78ight:20px; i0to auto!t0larundtp:eext-align:e>ifer;"font-siz<:12eft:1Tbeminhole=tepreexpresse Mifefe imer j laandly .&nbst wfcusa de boaresle, wfe ier is intnouosplall neionervicot caamir i>veee ise or for professlowncaot t subngituteollowneiomer j laandly ca2hysiciansslownt a ne ise tak punvsdsps.&dnampost" href="h//www.cholangiocarcinom?p=2674okm0pxet="_bLainypnt varaseC ads=0 varaminutes=0 docu trersinor.d2.value='0' functepre wfplay(){ ifg(seC ads>=59){ seC ads=0 minutes+=1 } ylheo fg(minutes<.1){ seC ads+=1 docu trersinor.d2.value="Now" } ylheo fg(minutes<2){ seC ads+=1 docu trersinor.d2.value=""+minutes+"aminute age" } ylheo{ seC ads+=1 docu trersinor.d2.value=""+minutes+"aminutes age"} setTinoear(" wfplay()",1000) } wfplay() ay m ipt> <<="poesgid cm c-="poe-autho
vr < irfixstfoot">ul >Lainy
  • >Lainy
  • ntagram"">ntagram-whthiars/2>>Lainy
  • >Lainy
  • >Lainy
  • >Lainy/li> >/li "p" Lai hope. hope. hope. hope. - hope. hope. hope. hope.nampost" href="h//www.cholangiocarcinom?p=2149">Dwfclainor>Lainypnte/div> t"ine".entr i>vr -- i m ipt"> i m ipt"typsareext/java m iptst /* <![CDATA[ */ varaet_cusutmr= {"ajaxurl":g src=\/\h//www.cholangiocarcino\mwp"admin\/admin-ajaxwtopp,cet_noad_nonce":gacf549278bp,csubnm iptepr_failed":gence. ,fstackone ofieldweRh"0"wnoimaemusuall tha>iferor ne ocorrsctsinhole=tepr.p,cfill":gFill",cfield":gfield",ti>valid":gI>valid em l",ccapt//a":gCapt//a"}; /* ]]>p:*/ ay m ipt> i m ipt"> i m ipt"> i m ipt"typsareext/java m iptst /* <![CDATA[ */ varamejsL10nr= {"ww.cuage":"en-USp,csg>e: s":{"Close":"Close","Fuweigh/en":gFuweigh/en","Downnoad Fs pr:"Downnoad Fs pr,"Downnoad Vsdsor:"Downnoad Vsdsor,genay\/Pre b":genay\/Pre b","Mute Togg pr:"Mute Togg pr,"Nonpr:"Nonpr,"T oneoff Fuweigh/en":gT oneoff Fuweigh/en",titlFuweigh/en":gitlFuweigh/en","Un=uei":gUn=uei","Muter:"Mute","Capteprs\/Submark"s":gCapteprs\/Submark"s"}}; vara_wpmejsSetsu fsr= {"k.com/Path":g\mwp"pn lu es\/js\/mer aelemeis\/"}; /* ]]>p:*/ ay m ipt> i m ipt"> i m ipt"> i m ipt">rngmin.jr?vmeb3.1.2p6typsareext/java m iptstay m ipt> i m ipt">rngmin.jr?vmeb3.1.2p6typsareext/java m iptstay m ipt> i m ipta> (functepr(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['Goog pAnalyticsObjsct']=r;i[r]=i[r]||functepr(){> (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(0pxu tres)},i[r].l=1*ndw Dat ();a=s.gh/ateElemeis(o),> m=s.getElemeissByTagN"us(o)[0];a.async=1;a.> })(wi row,docu tre,' m ipt','"http:goog p-analyticscebooanalyticscjs','ga');< ga('gh/ate', 'UA-10352471-2', '//www.cholangiocarcino');< ga('s in', 'phgepunb');< ay m ipt> i/="po> i/htm