Topic: Mom's Chest Pain during Chemo

My mom says she is having chest pain as well as pain in her back behind her lungs.  Per mom, it's not SOB, just pains every now and then.  She is in her 4th cycle of chemo of Gem/Cis, so I'm not sure if anyone else has encountered this while on chemo? 

Zonia

The most beautiful sight I've ever seen is my mommy's love for her family.....the safest place in the world is in my daddy's arms...

Re: Mom's Chest Pain during Chemo

Dear Zonia, while I cannot help on this I would advise you to tell a Nurse or call the ONC, they should know what is happening and you don't wnt to take any chances. Best of luck on this.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Zonia...  Cardiac issues due to chemotherapy can occur and have to reported to the physician.  I agree with Lainy please call physician.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank you, Marion and Lainy.  I'll speak with them asap as she is scheduled to return for chemo tomorrow.

God Bless

The most beautiful sight I've ever seen is my mommy's love for her family.....the safest place in the world is in my daddy's arms...