Topic: REMEMBERING TEDDY...TODAY MARKS 2 YEARS

TO TEDDY …It’s Been 2 years…seems like yesterday!

Our thoughts are ever with you
Though you have gone away.
And those who loved you dearly think of you today!

Everyday in some small way
Memories of you come our way.
Though absent, you are always near
Missed, beloved, always dear.   

Those we love don't really go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear.

In our hearts your memory lingers,
Sweetly tender, fond and true,
There is not a day, dear Teddy,
That we do not think of you.

Your gentle face and patient smile
With fondness we recall
You had a kindly word for each
And left beloved by all.

Your life was a blessing
your memory a treasure...
You are loved beyond words
and missed beyond measure...

It broke our hearts to lose you,
But you did not go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: REMEMBERING TEDDY...TODAY MARKS 2 YEARS

What a beautiful tribute to Teddy. I'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him. I hope it is a little easier for you this year. Take care, Lainy. I am sending love and hugs your way!
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Peace and joy as you remember your dear husband, Lainey.

Willow

Beautiful Momma!!! Thinking of you today Lainy.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you all. Its OK today. I felt bad that my pics of Teddy that went with the poem, did not transfer over.Going to Teddy's favorite restaurant tonight with Brandon (16 yr old Grandson) and my friend Cathy. Started new RX last night and it's not so good but will give it a few days. Its called Entocort, I am nauseous, hot and then chilled very woosie. May have Brandon drive. If there is a side effect, I seem to get them all. Needless to say I will be glad when today is over.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sounds like it's a good idea that you have Brandon drive!  Hope things get better with the new meds.

Have a nice dinner and I am sure you will be laughing over stories about Teddy!

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

You are so right Randi, I had already thought of that. I was amazed that he even wanted to join 2 Grandmas!

Hope you have a good meal tonight Lainy. And yep, getting Brandon to drive sounds like a good idea. Did you and he not go to Vegas a while back and he drove there as well? I seem to remember you saying that he drove well but was a tad heavy on the gas. So, tell him to ease up on that pedal!!! Or was that Kyle?

New meds and side effects, grrrrr........ you seem to get them all! Hope these effects wear off very soon. Nausea and woosieness ain't good!

Have a good night!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin your Memory always amazes me. That was a year ago last summer and it was Kyle who is in his 1st year at U of A.

Bigs Hugs to you, Lainy xxx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Thinking of you today Lainy...I hope you have a lovely day/night with your family

Ilias

THANKS again! When I got to the restaurant I felt better. We kept the talk about funny stories of Teddy. A good time was had by all and Gav you would love this place!

So glad you were able to enjoy the restaurant and memories! Thinking of you.
Alla

Thinking and praying for you Lainy!

Hi,Lainy,

Love your poem to Teddy more than I can say with words .

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Lainy, glad to hear that you enjoyed the restaurant and the company of your grandson. Sending lots of virtual hugs.

Lainy,
So happy to hear that your evening worked out.  Cherish your beautiful memories of Teddy. Thank you for all your support.
Hugs,
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Lainy;
You are so strong going to Teddy's fav restaurant.  I am happy you had him in your life and have such wonderful memories.  Hope you do better with your meds.

Evening Lainy,

Glad to hear that you ll had a good time last night, and I am sure that you all had many funny stories about T to share with each other! And yep, I am sure as well that I would have loved that place too! If you and Teddy like it so much then I know I would! Happy to hear that my memory amazes someone anyway! And I hope that Brandon was light on the gas pedal too!!

How are these new meds feeling for you today with the side effects? Hope they are better than yesterday.

Hugs,

Gavin

Gav, it was very nice. I ate very little. Hey, when I started this #@#$% Prednisone 10 months ago I was 140LBS. Shot up to 172 and as of today down to 156 and I am thrilled. Only 16 LBS to go. And then I am going on a shopping binge!

Dear Lainey,
   I'm glad you enjoyed your night out remembering Teddy. I hope you're feeling better by now. It does seem hard to believe it's been two years already. We all miss Teddy, too. Maybe someday we will meet in person and I can give you a big hug!! Thanks for being a good friend. Love, Mary

Shopping binge? I'm with you on that one, love shopping I do!!!! smile

Lainy...Ha, ha on the shopping binge.  I know that you are the bargain hunter queen. 
Lainy, you complain so little and yet you are going through so much.  You spread love everywhere you go and everyone you touch.  Know that it is coming right back at you.
Hugs and more,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion, thank you so much. I will take your thoughts with me today as I am up and almost ready to go for my Scan. I have never had the scanxiety I have today but will lat least know tomorrow. Usually when I think the worst it always turns out good. Secret? I really hate shopping. Teddy was the shopper.

Lainy, I wish you the best possible outcome on your scans today. In your words, I am sending the best juju your way!! And I have everything crossed. Now I know why I love you, you also hate to shop!! I always complain about hating to shop and get a lot of flack for it. I think you are the first person I have met that shares my dislike. I blame it on the many years I have worked in retail. For every 100 lovely customers, I would always remember the one rude, inconsiderate bad apple that would ruin my day. Hope to see a happy post tomorrow from you!

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.