Topic: Some pictures from Scotland taken last week.

Just seen this page on the BBC site of some pics taken in Scotland last week and some of them are crackers! None were taken by me, but I loved some of them and thought I'd share them here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20170582

Some real good scenery pics in there.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Some pictures from Scotland taken last week.

Gav, WHAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURES.  Loved the Fall colors. Thanks for the tour of Scotland.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lovely,Gavin

Beautiful.  Thanks for sharing them with us.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Beautiful!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks, Gavin.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Oh my, Scotland definitely on my list now! smile
Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Gorgeous pics, Gavin. The one of the little girl in the backpack was precious. Love the beautiful colors.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Gavin, thank you for sharing...beautiful
Hugs, Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Gorgeous, Gavin - thanks big_smile xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Glad that you liked them all! smile

Think that the BBC does a round up of their best pics from Scotland each week so I'll post some more next week if there are some good ones.

Got to do my bit for the Scottish tourist board after all! wink

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ha, ha, Gavin ...it is working.  You have awakened the interest in my wanting to come and visit.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Gooood! So my cunning plan is working Marion! smile That's you and Nancy hooked so far, I'll keep posting the pics! wink

Hugs,

Gavin

Time for me to do another round of Scottish Tourist Board Awareness stuff! wink

These pics are from last week, 2 - 9 November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20266510

smile

Gavin,   Add me to that list.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Have you seen the newest James Bond film?  I believe Scotland is featured prominently in it.  smile

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Not seen the latest Bond film Randi but I hear that it is meant to be really good. And of course, if Scotland features in it prominently then it is bound to be good! smile I do like the Bond films a lot! Shhaken, not shtirred! As Sir Sean would say! wink

For sure Darla, you're on the list! smile

I loved the pictures of Scotland.  We visited several years ago and even climbed Ben Nevis.  What a beautiful country!

Glad that you enjoyed your trip over here Linda! And well done on climbing Ben Nevis! I did that when I was a kid and it the views and scenery there are stunning are they not! Hope it wasn't too chilly at the top for you!!

It was chilly on top and quite slippery as well.  I really wasn't prepared for the snow and was a bit worried I would slip over the edge!  My husband and our friends from Belfast who joined us there made the climb easily but I found it quite challenging.  However, the views made it all worthwhile.

Doing my bit for the winter tourism trade here! wink

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20554702

Some really nice pics here -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20612381

smile

Gav, when I was a Travel Consultant, for 35 years, and I sent people to a tour that included England, Ireland and Scotland, they loved Scotland best! Sorry everyone else but a true story! These pics are beautiful.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

So beautiful, Gavin. Thanks!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Freaky but nice cloud show!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20679040