So strange... I clicked submit, but seems I lost my post. Anyway...
Today Dr. Schreibman came very quickly in the morning. He seems good, most importantly, he tells us what we should do first, control the bilirubin down to below 3, we will have much more treatment options. right now, bilirubin is still high can't do much. Thanks God !!! Finally, there is a doc can tell me what we should do because ... not I ask doc should we do this or do that? He talked to the surgeon team. They'll find out more from radiologist since right side still not sure how's going and bilirubin doesn't drop/staple. To me it's a sign that left maybe ok, but right still blocked so bilirubin stable. I asked a few times, residence came, and more waiting... Dr. Schreibman recommand Sloan and Columbia Presbyterian too. Said can help us make appointments if we need. Sounds great. He seems good so far. Hope he'll be more in charge of my dad's case.
The orange mucus culture hasn't come back. STill testing. But Dr Schreibman said it should NOT be tumor spread, doesn't go to lung usually... Thanks God!!! 1 less thing to worry about.
Hopefully, radiologist can get back to us sooner so that we can drain the right side and move on to next treatment. We got stuck in the hospital here can't do anything. Dad is not happy with the nurses either. They don't help much, but if family members are here, they pretended to be nicer. Some really bad, some good. We want to get out of here asap.