Topic: Update on Ginger.

Hello everyone,

Sorry once again for not keeping you all up to date on my wife Ginger. She seems to be doing well.She had her chemo postponed due to her white blood cells count being too low.She is scheduled again for Thursday the 13th if everything goes well.She is now scheduled for weekly draining of her abdominal fluids also.she is also now on my insurance coverage,we really can't thank all the people that have supported us through out this time.We continue to get help from the school community and some of the students have had a couple of fund raisers for Ginger and CC awareness.I still see people wearing their CC bracelets around campus.Gingers daughter is still with us helping with her care.I am now going to counseling once a week and it is getting easier for me around campus to talk about it.They just love her and care for her so much that is overwhelming.I am just taking it day by day and trying to make the most out of it.It is still hard to see her going through all of this medical procedures.Once again thanks to all for all your support, it definitely makes a huge difference reading on this site about CC.

P.S  Just in case I don't get to post before Christmas.

WISHING EACH AND EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Re: Update on Ginger.

greynosa.. No need to apologize.  You are busy with life and all that comes with it therefore; it is wonderful to hear from you, but certainly it is not expected of you.  Sounds as if Ginger is doing well and that she is tolerating her weekly paracentesis.  Even the insurance company came through for you, dear graynosa.  Counseling is really important and I am happy to know that you are benefitting as well. 
To all these wonderful people lending support and raising awareness a big thank you from us here too. 
A Merry Christmas to you both and to all those wonderful people showing their love and kindness to you and Ginger.  There is goodness in this world; we just need to tap it. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Greynosa, YIPPEE for Ginger. Christmas is certainly popping up all over this Board with good news. No need for apologies on this site! Have a wonderful Holiday and best wishes to you both!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Greynosa,

I am happy to hear things are going will for Ginger and yourself. I am also glad you have a lot of support. That makes all the difference. Happy Holidays to you and Ginger!

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.