Re: posting about george here

Lynn,

You can purchase disposable bed pads from any medical supply company.  I would suggest checking with a local drug store that carries medical equipment and they will be able to guide you. 

If you have access to a baby monitor it would be helpful to set it up in the room so you can hear if he tries to get up or is restless.

Above all....and this is one of the hardest parts.....Please take care of the caregiver....YOU!

We are all here for you.  You and your family are in my heart and prayers....

Hugs,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

things have changed the last 2 hrs,dont want to get into it,but i will say that miss kay was here,and ordered 24hr care,nurse will be here by 6..love you all,lynn.

Thinking of you, Lynn and your family.

Willow

Lynn, I am so sorry, everything seemed more positive this morning when we talked about George loving his new bed. Hang in now, Lynn, I know you can do it, you have proven to be a very strong woman.  Keep talking to George and stroking his arms.I am sending you big hugs and lots of love.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Dear Lynn,

I'm sorry George is having such a hard time. I am sending hugs your way.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.