Re: need help for my dad

I sure wish your poor Dad could catch a break. I am sorry for all you and he have been through. Take care and God bless.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

lovemydad, you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I'm holding thoughts of you and your Dad and your family in a peaceful place. No matter the news I see you surrounded with love and your father surrounded with your love. Tomorrow may bring better news. We are all with you and sending you our sympathies and our strongest hopes for better news but also for peace in your heart for you as you are there for your family. You are strong and this is tough, Hang in there. xoxox

It's been a very tough month for my family. My dad has passed away last Sat in the hospital. He stated in the hospital for 3 weeks, went to nursing home for 2 weeks. Just 1 month after he went to the hospital for the drain.... It happened so fast. I scheduled a radiation re-evaluation appointment for him but it's too late. Maybe it's not that bad... radiation is not comfortable anyway.

I hope he's in a good place, happy and rest. I appreciate everyone's support! I'll check back this forum and show my support to others too. take care!

Dear LoveDad, I am so very sorry to read about your Dad. I do believe we pick our own time to go to our Peace and I think your Dad picked his, he was ready. He is not only at Peace he is healthy again and very happy and we would want you eventually to be happy for him as well.

Those we love must someday pass beyond our present sight…
They leave us and the world we know without their radiant light.
But we know that like a candle their lovely light will shine
To brighten up another place more perfect…more divine.
And in the realm of Heaven where they shine so warm and bright,
Our loved ones live forevermore in God’s eternal light.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

That's lovely, Lainey.

Lovedad, I am really sorry for the loss of your father. You have been a wonderful daughter to him. My sincere condolences.  Willow

Willow

Dear lovedad,

I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I'm sure your being there for him made all the difference to him. May your pain and sorrow become less each day and be replaced by fond memories of your dear Dad. Sending love and hugs to you.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Lovedad,

I am very sorry indeed to hear of the passing of your dad, please accept my sincere condolences. I do know the pain that you feel right now as I too lost my dad to this cancer. Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I am so sorry. You Dad was special and so are you. Hugs.