Topic: Merry Christmas!

To all my family here, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you will all have a good one celebrating with your families.

I know that for some it is a tough time of the year and I am with you on that one. Think of your loved ones with fond memories, look back and think of all of the good times if you can.

You are all in my thoughts and Season Greetings to each and every one of you.

Hugs to you all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Same back at you, Gavin and give Mum an extra special hug tonight.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you Momma! I will do when I see mum tomorrow!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hugs to you, dear Gavin xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Merry Christmas Gavin.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Feliz Navidad, Gavin!

Willow

Gavin,  Hugs back to you and your mum, our Scottish friend! I am having a good day today, I find the lead up worst than the day. Tamia and I are just preparing to hike up the mountain to visit Doug (he is still keeping me active, but I could never keep up to him!) Of course my Maggie dog is coming too. She still makes it up there at 13, which is 91 in our years, so that inspires me too! Wishing you peace and love this Christmas and alway. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Gavin.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

-Susie

Gavin, hope your day was filled with joy and love.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider