Topic: Merry Christmas

Today as we celebrate Christmas, whether one is religious or not, I think we all agree that at Christmas we are reminded there is nothing more important than love and hope. So I send to all of you today my love and my hope for a world where one day disease will be no more and peace will reside in all the corners of the earth. Nancy

Loving my husband from afar.

Re: Merry Christmas

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas thoughts, and hope you are enjoying family and friends.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you Nancy! And a Merry Christmas to you as well!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you, Nancy. Love to you and yours, too xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Beautiful post Nancy and a Merry Christmas to you also.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

That is so beautiful, Nancy. Thank you so much. I hope you had a nice Christmas.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.