Topic: Lauren and Giovanni got engaged tonight!!

I thought I would let you all know that Lauren and her sweet boyfriend, Giovanni, got engaged tonight!!! He came over right before dinner this evening and we opened gifts from him and he opened gifts from us. He told Lauren to grab a coat because he had to take her somewhere to show her something. She had on her pajama pants and a t-shirt because she had been napping throughout the day. He took her to his house and made her close her eyes. Bless his heart, he had been working all day on a light display in his front yard that said WILL YOU. He led her up the steps to the front porch and turned her around so she could see the lights. He knelt down on one knee behind her and when she turned around he said MARRY ME? Of course she said YES and immediately burst into tears. He takes such good care of her. I hope and pray every day that they can have a long, happy life together. Just thought you might want to hear about Lauren and Gio's big day.It was wonderful.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Lauren and Giovanni got engaged tonight!!

Wow, Pam!  Great news!  I'm sure she was so excited!

-Susie

CONGRATULATIONS! Lauren and Gio! What a wonderful Christmas surprise, way to go you two. I bet you are all on cloud 9 with this one! I am so happy for you all and thank you so much for sharing the Big Engagement with us!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Pam,
        thankyou for sharing this news with us.......so wonderful.What a thoroughly nice man he sounds

Fabulous news, Pam!! Thank you for sharing it ith us big_smile xxx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

How exciting for everyone and so romantic!  Mazel Tov!!
-Randi- <3

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

that is beautiful!!!!!!! so happy for them!

How sweet!! Congratulations to Lauren and Gio!!

Willow

Pam, it just dawned on me that you are going to have to add 100's of CC Family to that wedding list!   LOL

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congratulations! 

So happy for all of you.  Thanks for sharing.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

What great news Pam!! My congratulations to Lauren and Giovanni!!! Time for you to go out and buy a new hat Pam!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

CONGRATS!!! This needs to be posted in the "good news/whats working" column!! This is good news because all your love and doctoring is working, because Lauren is here to have said YES!! Congrats a million times!!
Lots of prayers and HOPE-Cathy

How beautiful.  Congratulations to all of you.  What a wonderful way to start the new year.

thank you for the wonderful news - i am so happy for Lauren -hugs to all

Wonderful News, Pam!  I know they have been dating for a long time!  So happy for them and your family!  Lots of happy times to come!

Pam,
That's such fantastic news!  You guys are going to have so much fun planning the wedding. Will we see you guys on Say Yes to the Dress?!  Congratulations! Such a happy event to look forward to.
                    Dianne

This makes me SO HAPPY! Congratulations!! Hugs all around!! And Christmas lights - my favorite thing!! What a romantic story!! Yippee!!