Topic: Happy New Year!!!!

To my family here, I wish all of you and your families a very Happy New Year indeed! May the new year be better than the old one, and lang may yer lum reek!

I wish for health and happiness for you all, and may the new year bring all of us what we need.

What ever you are doing tonight if anything to celebrate Hogmanay and see in the new year, have a good time! Celebrate with your families and raise a glass or two to those that you love!

A guid new year to ane an' a' and mony may ye see!!!

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slainte agus sonas.

And

A h-uile là sona dhuibh 's gun là idir dona dhuib.

Happy New Year!!!

Much Love and Hugs to each and every one of you,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Happy New Year!!!!

And to you my son from another mother and to Mum as well! I know I owe you a blether but will get to it in a day or so. Happy and Healthy New Year to you both!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Good on ya buddy. All the very best to you and all other extended cc family

Ilias

Happy New Year Gavin!  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thanks everyone! Hope you all had a good Hogmanay! And if you overindulged last night....... I hope that your hangover is not toooo bad!! lol

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.