Topic: wishing you all

A happy and healthy new year,and i want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support these last few months,and still continue to give,i dont know where i would be emotionally without you all.as time goes on,you will be seeing me more and more.Again,from the bottom of my heart,thank you all...Love  and hugs Lynn

Re: wishing you all

Dear Lynn, wishing you a wonderful year filled with the happiest of Memories.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with lovely memories. Sending tons of love and hugs your way, dear Lynn.

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Love to you, Lynn.

May 2013 be gentler on you xxx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

And a Happy and Healthy new year to you as well Lynn! I hope that 2013 will be a good one for you.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thinking of you, Lynn.

Willow

Happy New Year to you also Lynn.  Hoping for better things to come for you and all of us in 2013.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thinking of you.xxoo

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

All my good wishes are heading your way also, dear Lynn.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I'm glad to hear we will be seeing more of you! Hugs aplenty for the New Year!