Topic: Cancer talk radio show

for anyone who might be interested,

when getting my avastin today, i was given a flyer for this coming Sunday's program of the Cancer Talk Radio Show.  it's titled "Gastrointestinal Cancers & Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month."  my oncologist, Dr. Heinz-Josef Lenz, will be one of the guests.

the program is Sunday, March 2, from 1-2pm PT ... 4-6pm ET.  to participate, you may call in at 1-800-477-7666

info@vitaloptions.org

"Vital Options International is a non-profit cancer communications, support and advocacy organization, in association with Premiere Radio Networks."

Dr. Lenz is  a "Professor of Medicine at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, where he is the director of the USC/Norris Gastronintestinal Oncology Program and Scientific Director of the USC/Norris Genetics Unit."

much love,
barb h

Re: Cancer talk radio show

contact your senator
I thought you would be interested in this petition from Yttrium 90 Microspheres Education and Support.  We are asking for continued Medicare coverage for brachytherapy which includes Sir-spheres and Therasphere.  Please ask your congressmen to support our efforts.  Just follow the link below.

Link: http://www.rallycongress.com/yes/1060/

becky
blessed are those that are cracked,
for they let in the light!