Topic: NYC Fashion Week

Awesome to have Dalia MacPhee creating one of her beautiful dresses for featured model and cholangiocarcinoma survivor, Lisa Salem Craine, for the PLITZS New York City Fashion Week Charity Gala benefiting YES!

YES NYC FashionWeek
www.beatlivertumors.org

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: NYC Fashion Week

Oh, my, Lisa, how very exciting. We are proud of you and so honored to have you represent us. Hope to see a runway picture!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I am not surprised you're modeling for this ! May your beauty, grace and confidence shine through on the runway. Have a great time!

Willow

oh, this is awesome! what a beautiful model you are! have fun!

A wonderful event.  Good luck, Lisa.  Have fun.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I can't wait to see pictures. You will be great!!! Spread the word about CC. You are the perfect ambassador!!!!! Love you.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Well, the picture had professional makeup and hair, they work miracles. I hope they are not shocked when I arrive in person....maybe they are thinking Snow White and then I arrive and they might be thinking Princess Fionna!  Hehehe
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Lisa, You are beautiful. No Princess Fiona. But you do remind me of Snow White!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.