Topic: Lauren's MRI results.

My daughter, Kristen took a peek at Lauren's MRI results from yesterday. Lauren had shrinkage of all tumors, but one and it only increased a tiny bit. Same as the CT she had last month. Yay!! Her surgeon wanted a better look at things from an MRI. So we shall see what the future holds. Hopefully good things.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Lauren's MRI results.

Pamela....fantastic. I am overjoyed to hear this news.  You go, Lauren.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

The Mother/Daughter team does it again! You go girls! I am elated to hear the good news. Tell Lauren to have a fabulous time in Mexico! Via con dios!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Pamela

So so happy that is such great news. Keep it coming.

Cheers & Hugs
Ilias

Congratulations!!!  Great news!

Take care!

Susie

Pam, so happy to hear this news!  You all deserve happy times ahead!  Thanks for keeping us all up to date.  We care so much!  Pam

shrink! eek! so wonderful! xo

That is great news Pam and nice to have it before they go on their holiday to Mexico   .....    all good                     Janet

Pam
Such wonderful news! Tell Lauren to have a blast in Mexico...after all her hard work she deserves it...looking forward to even more good news! You are a terrific advocate and Mom....
Nancy

Pam
I am so happy to hear this! I have been holding my breath waiting! So happy she can go on her vacation with good news behind her.
Hugs and love,
Kris

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Like, like, like:-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

CONGRATS!! Nothing like a vaction in Mexico to celebrate this news!!! God always has a plan!!
Lots of prayers for more celebrations-Cathy

Hi Pam,

Yay, superb news for you and Lauren!!!! Majorly chuffed for you over here!! Fingers crossed for the good news to keep rolling for Lauren and I hope that she enjoys her holiday!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Everyone,
I just want to say that Lauren has the most incredible Mom ever ! She is amazing and so fun to be with. These two ladies are definitely the dynamic duo!
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

I have to add my happy wishes to the pile here! Thrilled for Lauren!

Willow

Great good news!  I was so happy to see your name with a post in the "good news" section.  Yay for Lauren!!

((Hugs))
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Such great news, Pamela!
I have been closely following Lauren's journey, and am so pleased to hear that she is doing well ... stable is good!

Keeping you all in my prayers ...
LIVESTRONG!
Gail

Thanks so much to all of you for the wonderful comments. You sure know how to make two girls feel loved. Love, hugs, kisses and more hugs to all of you!!!!

-Pam and Lauren

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam, this is great news! I'm so happy for Lauren and you.

I'm so happy to read such great news big_smile

Love to you both xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."