Topic: NYC Fashion week

I'm excited to tell y'all I will also be modeling for Beat Liver Tumors in the fashion show with Lisa!
Yay!! Together we will get the word out about CC!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: NYC Fashion week

OMGOSH! That is just terriffic, cannot wait to see pictures. Tiff, when is this big event?

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I will for sure post pictures!
It's Feb 7th!!!!
The girl making my dress is so sweet, her name is Kate, and she is only 16 years old!!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Can't wait to see the pictures...you go - Tiff and Lisa.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Yay!!! Go Tiff and Lisa!!! For sure you both will get the word out about CC and I sooo look forward to seeing the pics of you both! You both rock big time and I know that the 2 of you will look great!!! smile

Hugs to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Wow, Wow, Wow, Tiff and Lisa!! Can't wait to see the pics. Have a great time big_smile

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Fabulous!! Enjoy!

Willow

I can't wait for you two to meet! Have tons of fun!!!!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.