Topic: MY CT SCAN RESULTS!!!!!!

I figured I don't get to post here too often so I yelled the headline!
Cells are still shrinking and dying and fairly inactive!!!!!
Can you see me smiling? Short of a miracle this is the best news I could have asked for!!!
I firmly believe stereotactic radiation has saved my life!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: MY CT SCAN RESULTS!!!!!!

Kris,

Love it.  Keep it coming and congrats!! So happy for you! smile

Take care!

Susie

You go girl. That is fab news. So happy for all those posting under this section. Keep the good news coming.

Take care
Ilias

Yay Kris!!! Superb news indeed! Love it!!!

Can I see you smiling....you bet I can!!!! smile

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Such great news...it is definitely appropriate to shout this to the world.  Congrats Kris...so very happy for you!

((Hugs))
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

YIPPEE!, Kris! That is the bestest news ever! I think CC is afraid of you! Time to celebrate! I am so very happy for you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I've decided I want to be the poster woman for those of us that are "incurable". I want to be one of those they find the cure with. Maybe I've got a shot!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Way to go, Kris!! Very happy for you! smile

That's spectacular news, Kris!! smile smile   So glad the stereotactic rad is working!!  Such a relief to have that behind you!

Willow

The news well worth waiting for, Kris.  Fantastic.  I am thrilled for you.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Kris
Terrific news! So happy for you...hoping the shrinkage and inactivity continues!
Nancy

WoooooHooooo!!  Way to go Kris.

Wishing all God's blessings!

You are one bad a** chick, Kris. I think you would be a great poster woman. If anyone can overcome this cancer, it is you!!!! I sure am glad to have you as a friend. God bless and I am always praying for you!!!

Love and hugs,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Great News, Kris!  You are one tough cookie!

Wow Kris!! What great, inspiring news!

Fighting CLC since 11-2010. Looking for silver linings every day.

Congrats Kris!  That is AWESOME news!

I love a smiling post! We are all smiling with you - - make that whooping and yelling!

Fantastic work!  This is indeed good news!