Topic: Radiation the next three days

Asking for prayers that the radiation over the next three days kills the pesky new tumor in my liver. Thank you all for your love and support. I love this group !
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Re: Radiation the next three days

Lisa...count on it.  A tidal wave of love and good wishes are heading your way.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lisa, you go girl! Prayers, love and good wishes bombarding you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks for letting us know! It's gonna work!! Prayers are doubling for you!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

God bless you, Lisa!

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Lisa,

I hope it all goes well Lisa!! Fingers are crossed for you and tons of positive thoughts are heading your way from over here!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Prayers sent, Lisa!

Consider it done, Lisa.  It's been successful before, so I expect it will be again!

Willow

Sending you lots of good vibes :-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

our prayers are with you

Sending good thoughts and best wishes your way.  Watch out tumors, you are history!

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lisa,

You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers. You've beaten down these "pesky tumors" before, and I know you're going to do it again. You're faith and strength is an inspiration to me!

Mark

Lisa

Thinking of you with best wishes coming your way

Ilias

Oh Lisa, I have been thinking abut you all day. Hoping that radiation is going strong against those little upstarts, praying for it to all disappear. Poof! <HUGS>

Tumor # 8
Lisa just finished her third round of Sterotactic radiation today.  She had three intensive treatments, Tues, Wed, and Thurs.  The radiologist felt that all three treatments went very well.  I guess the only benefit of having the same treatment multiple times is that you get good at doing your part.  We are now back to the waiting game, Lisa's body needs time to recover and we wait to see if the latest treatments were successful.  Please pray for us that this is the last tumor, and after her body heals that she can get her hernia fixed.  Thank you for all of your prayers ,we have learned that through God all things are possible.
Peace,
David

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

David...glad to hear that it is over and Lisa has time to recover.  This cancer is relentless, but so are we the patients and the caregivers; we don't give up either.  So, here goes to the final zapping of Lisa's tumors and for all good things to come your way. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Amen Marion!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Yes, David, all things ARE possible! Lisa has proven that over and over and let's pray we have another sucess here. You both present such a loving and united front I can't see how CC could even think it can survive in your house. Hoping Lisa feels better very quickly and once again thank you for updating us!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Glad to hear the update.  Speedy healing, Lisa!

Willow

Good luck Lisa. You are an inspiration--I know you can beat whatever comes your way.

Lisa, prayers and healing thoughts being sent your way!

How long do you have to wait to get an update?  A ton of love and hugs flying your way.  Kathy

Kathy....this is the link to Lisa's blog:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lisacraine

Hugs
Marion