Topic: still so sad

all i do is stare at pictures of my george,i make memorials for him,i cant stop crying.even when our grandsons are here,i have to go in the bedroom and let it out.i miss so much watching george make devin run and laugh,and withe them here,it just hurts,i love them so much,i miss watching george get them their breakfast in the mornings,i miss him so much it hurts to breath.sorry,for the rant,im just so lost...

Re: still so sad

Lynn, sorry to hear how bad you are feeling. You know, when I am with the Grandkids I hurt for them. They loved their Papa so much and I can see how much they are still hurting. They don't bring him up but love when I tell one of the old stories and after they laugh they get teary eyed. Sometimes no matter how hard we try to take little moves forward we just cannot do it without a little help from our Doctor or clergy. I just keep reminding myself that Teddy would want me to be happy because he is happy. Please don't be afraid to seek someone or soething to help you out. Sending you a ton of hugs.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I am sorry you are hurting so much, Lynn. I am hoping today has been better and every day after that is better than the one before it.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Lynn,

I am sorry you are in so much pain, but do understand and know how you are feeling.  Hope things are a little better today.  Know that I am thinking of you.   Rant whenever and however much you need to.  We all care and truely do understand.

Thinking of you.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Massive hugs, dear Lynn

Julia xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."