Re: Lauren is finally getting what we have hoped and prayed for.

Pam and Lauren!

I'm always humbled when God answers my specific prayers!  I've prayed so much for Lauren to get this opportunity! 

I can't tell you how happy this makes me!  What a blessing! 

I follow your blog and the computer gods were mad at me today and wouldn't let me post on your blog so I'm posting here!

This great news really made my day!  I'm so thrilled for all of you!

Keep us in the loop and know you have MANY PRAYERS going up for all of you!

Hugs!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Pam,

Thank you for such a wonderful, heartfelt post. You made my day. I will be sure to read it to Lauren. We feel so blessed to have you and all the other wonderful members of this site behind us.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Pam,
I will be keeping Lauren in my prayers. I will be watching to see how she is doing!! God Bless you both on this journey for survivorship!!

Love,
Darla

Ready to fight the battle of my life!!!!!  With God as my guide!

29 (edited by Jackson1 Tue, 05 Feb 2013 02:02:15)

Wonderful news! Wishing Lauren a speedy recovery and may her success inspire others to get many opinions and never give up and never stop fighting. Lauren is lucky to have had you as her guide Pam, and when you both get on the other side of this terrible experience, may you have a lifetime of health and happiness and laughter and love together. You certainly deserve it.